CHAPTER XVIII. BACK AGAIN

IRENE

"She's special." She whispered, then closed my eyes tightly. I wish I hadn't ever asked. Stupid me.

My heart beat faster when she pulled me closer and hugged me tight. It's cold yet I feel warm whenever I'm with her.

"She's special but You're one of a kind." She whispered in my ears, making me gasped and had goosebumps all over my body.

I didn't have the chance to respond because the way her slender arms snake on my waist feels so right. We fell asleep in that position. She never let me go, and I don't want to let go either.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I woke up by the ringing of alarm, I was about to put it off but the caller ID made me wide awake. And its already 2:00 in the afternoon. I have photoshoot at 4:00 today.

I tried so hard not to wake this little baby beside me, as she clings to me tightly. I needed to cook for us and leave later.

Cooking breakfast was always been my dream. Cooking for someone you love and eat together is cliché but  I wouldn't care less.

"I didn't know you're quite a wife material." She remarked which made me giggle.

"Sit. Let's have breakfast together." She nodded then smiled.

"Don't you have schedule today?" She looked at me as if I said something really mysterious.

"No. But, I need to meet a friend later." I am curious but I decided to stay quiet.

"The management called earlier. They said, reporters are flocked in the lobby." I frowned. I never told anyone about this place. "They probably followed you before. Or somebody leak an information about you." 

"Let them be. But Lis, I need to get ready. I have photoshoot today." I said after we finished eating. I stood up and walked towards the room yet I notice she's following me behind.

"Do you need clothes to - - -?" I opened the closet for her to see.

"I see. Go get ready. I'll wait for you outside." I nodded and immediately took a bath. I don't have much time, so I got ready quickly.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I wore the clothes neatly arranged in the bed earlier, and I haven't notice until now that we're wearing a matching clothes. See how she make my heart pound hard?

"Let's head first to the main office." Confused but I followed her lead.

"Ma'am, Is there any problem?" They bowed which made me to looked at her, yet she just smiled.

"There are reporters at the lobby. Kindly blocked all of them. Also, the rooms at the top most floor mark them VVIP. No one is allowed to go there unless I said so." She motioned me to move closer. Which I did. "Also, you know who is she right? Don't let anyone know that she lives here." They all nod and bowed.

"Do you know how to drive?" My head were full of thoughts that I didn't notice she's talking to me.

"No. How are you going to go then?" I just shrugged. I'll take the cab instead.