CHAPTER I. FIRST MEET

LISA

I was awakened by the sound of our doorbell, then welcomed by a box waiting at our front door. I placed it on our counter, and along with my members, we excitedly took a look at it.

"Lisaaaaaaaaaaa!" Jisoo unnie suddenly shouted, making me flinched.

"Yah!! Why? What is it?"

"Read it, it's for the show." Jennie gave me the envelope. I am expecting it but not today though.  Hours from now, I have to meet my wife. Believe it or not, you heard it right, my wife. Since we've been bombarded with news about LGBT, Korea tends to acknowledge them for a quite now.

The box contains information about my wife to be. As an other half, I was instructed to prepare something. So, I wanted the best on how we are going to spend our first day. And the management said, it is freestyle, so let's just go with the flow.

With all honesty, this is my first time in a relationship. I don't even know how to do this right. I wasn't even asked on a date, go out with friends or receive a flower and chocolates romantically. But since, first will last an impression, might as well give my 100% effort.

"Jisoo Unnie, you know a place where we can watch sunset? I wanted to use my yacht for the first time."

"That's too romantic , Lili." Jennie seriously remarked as she took a seat beside me, looking at my newly written list of activities. I don't know but her words sounded like something's wrong. I chose to ignore it. 

"They said I need to do something." I answered back yet she just smiled then move closer. Well, more like hugging my arm.

"Yes. You can just instruct your captain to meet you later at the Han River." - Jisoo unnie

"Lis, you can drive your bike going there. That might be a good fresh air for both of you." Chaeyoung said, while jumping like chipmuck. The two idiots then squill, which made me blush unexpectedly.

So, we decided that I need to drive her to the Han River, while the yacht will be there when we arrive. I am going to drive, but our faces should not be seen, so we are going to wear helmets and casual clothes. I'll just change before joining her in the yacht.

Few hours later, I made my way there. Not everyone, even our fans know that  learned this before, and I am glad that I did.

I think she arrived first. She's wearing nice comfy shirts, cardigan and jeans. She's pretty, but I notice she is obviously shorter than me.

She hop on. Right then, she spread the letter she's holding, with a note on it "Slowly, I am not good with fast things. I might faint." Well, I knew that. So, we enjoyed the whole slow drive. After a few minutes, we arrived. I told her to go in already because I need to change. She might also want to do it too.

Time now to reveal our faces, as we are at the deck. Waiting for the sunset. I walk towards her. Wine on my hand, one for her and of course one for me.

"Hi. Nice to meet you!" I said while bowing as a sign of respect. Her back was facing me. When she turned, my heart beats fast that I forgot to breathe. She's pretty, no scratch that, she's gorgeous. 

I saw  and meet her every now and then, since Jennie is close to her, but can you blame me? When you don't expect that it's her? It's Bae Irene for God's sake. This is impossible! The feeling is unreal.

"Irene Unnie." She frowned, but still remained silent. Well, maybe because I am still wearing a mask.

"Take it off." She said impatiently so I quickly remove it.