Black Velvet

LISA

"Baby, date me. Let's date for real this time?"

Those line keeps lingering in my ears even if its been weeks already. We've been dating secretly, I don't have any problem about that. As long as she'll be honest and doesn't keep secrets.

I can't help to smile remembering those words from time to time. It's her first time to express her thoughts, that made a huge impact in my heart.

Who would've known that the ice princess also know how to be cute? If she only knows how much effect she has on me.

FLASHBACK

Its already late in the evening yet she needs to go home. Her members were waiting for her for sure. I don't want her to take a cab so I insisted to drive her home.

"It's late unnie- Where were you? We were looking for you everywhere. You don't even answer - - " Seulgi was scolding her but when she take a glimpse of me behind Irene, she stop. "You two, get inside. And explain." I look at Irene who's already blushing hard.

Her members were sitted in the living room, the atmosphere is seriously nerve wracking. And I don't even know if I could speak right now.

"Sit, Luv." Wendy motioned us, while Irene is now frowning at me. I tried holding her hands yet she glare at me. I look around, their holding themselves to smile.

"So?" - Wendy.

"What now?" - Seulgi

"Can anyone talk already?" - Joy

"I -, I'm sorry." Irene finally said. Then few seconds after, Laugther filled their entire dorm.  "But you will pay for it. Specially, You." Pointing Wendy who's dying from laughing.

"You didn't ask unnie. You assumed." - Wendy

"Yes, it was clearly obvious." - Yeri who moves closer to Irene. "I'm sorry unnie. You love us anyway." Then she laughed heartily causing Irene to playfully whip her.

"But -." She stop when they realize I was with Irene.

"What happened now?" Joy

"Well, I want to ask you - - -." I look at Irene once again but she stopped me immediately.

"Why? We're dating already." Everyone gasped and cheered at the same time.

"FINALLY!" - EVERYONE yelled and literally jumping over their couch. Their reaction were overwhelming. Thinking that her close friends slash members were supportive of her.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

They want me to stay and spend a night but I need to be home today. Specially we have our scheduled shoots for the week.

I haven't yet step my foot inside the house, I can see my members waiting for me in the living room. I can see Jennie smiling wider that usual, of course who wouldn't. She knew what she did.

"Spill Lisa." Jisoo said, I wonder why she's not in a good mood. I look at Jennie who just shrugged.

"Lis, you're here. I heard from Yeri -." She's holding a Ramyeon, as expected Chaeyoung.

"We're dating." No more introduction, knowing my members they will never let me go away without explaining.

"And how about your career?" I sighed.

"We're here to support you Lisa. But be careful okay? Just like what we always do." Jisoo and Jennie, Chaeyoung and Suzy, yes, they've been in a relationship not so long now.

"Yes but I don't know if we can go out freely since the rumors about her boyfriend anyway." Jisoo nodded. "And remember when I told you about their sub unit, that's -." Chaeyoung hugged me around my shoulder.

"We'll have each other back. Don't worry too much Lisa. Just be happy." Jennie and Jisoo gathered for a group hug.

"We'll do anything. Just don't hesitate to tell us. We're family remember?" I hugged them tightly. I know even if I don't talk, we'll do eveything we can to protect each other.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Why are you smiling?" I immediately look at her after tagging my arm, For God'sake I'm driving.

"What? What are you smiling about?" This is what I love about her, she's cold but you can see she easily gets jealous.

"Remember that line, Baby Date me-"

"Baby!! DONT. EVEN SAY. IT AGAIN. " I laugh hard when her face turn to crimson red. I can't help but pinch her cheeks.

"Baby. Do you want to you know,-" She turned herself to face me even more. Scrutinizing my entire being, and it makes me more nervous.

"Have dinner in my apartment." Intertwining our hands. She nodded. That's a relief. We've been dating for weeks now, but we always travel, away from paparazzi, and we haven't tried spending time alone in our own home.

"Yours? Or Mine?" She playfully smirk. Now she know how to tease.

"Mine. I'll wait for you." She has schedule today, we haven't seen each other this week so I decided to drive her. Its safe since nobody knows that I own this car

"Do well, call me if you need anything." She nodded, look at me more before going out.

- - - - - - - -

I'm having a hard time what should Irene want to eat after work so, idecided to do various dishes. I have much time either, and I think she'll be done a little late.

I was so focus cooking that I didn't notice it's almost 7 in the evening, yet the doorbell keeps ringing.

"She's little early-." To my dismay, my members are here.

"Lisa! I told you they're here." Jennie happily said like she won a lottery.

"What are you - - -." Before I know it, they walk towards the food I just cook.

"Are you expecting someone?" Chaeyoung said. Smirk is vissible in their faces which makes me blush.

"Oh I think I know who. We'll cook more." Jisoo started pulling ingredients from the fridge. Luckily I bought more earlier.

"Dont eat this please. I'll just cook another." Rolling my eyes towards them. They just laugh at my reaction.

Long after, another buzz came in. That must be here. I took a glance of the time, its already 8:00.

"Unnnniiiiiiiiieeeeeee." Yeri run towards my members. I was stunned for a moment. Great. Red velvet are also here. I look around and they're laughing uncontrollably.

"You we're tricked again Little sister." Wendy said, walking towards the food.

"I - I am surp -." My phone rang, There is only one who call me except my mom and members.

"Baby." She sound so tired. "I'm on my way there. I'm taking a cab."

"Didn't your manager -" Her members walk near me, while I move away from them. What the - - -

"I don't want them to know. Are you done cooking?" I can't talk freely since they are all watching me. "I'm hungry baby." I smiled, causing them to laugh.

"Ire - Baby. Your members are -." Once again, she cutted me off. I was startled by the buzzer's sound, and seems like the people inside the room stopped what they're doing.

I heaved a sighed before opening the door.

She stepped inside, pulling me into a hug. To think that I am taller, she still manage to place her head in my neck.

"Baby."