CHAPTER IV. RED VELVET

IRENE

We were practicing hard for our sub unit debut but all the members are all here in the practice room, suddenly foods are starting to arrive. Food are coming in and it never happened before unless someone ordered it. We tend to eat less since promotions are nearly approaching.

Speaking, My virtual wife-to-be. She is about to come here to Korea today, I don't know from where but I heard she attended a fashion week. I am going to fetch her and give her a surprise. I am not fond of those things, I am not a fan and I don't really want to do it. It makes me cringe. So I let my manager know, and let them sort it out. Surprisingly, they agreed.

"Did you order this?" I looked at my members.

"Do we have guests? Are you expecting someone?" I confusedly asked my members. Usually, when we practice, we don't really order food.

"No." They answered in chorus, more confused than I am.

I am about to open the door, when someone abruptly open it. I am startled, really startled.She's here, Lisa who's gracefully standing with her classy clothes and a bouquet of sunflower on her hand. She made her way inside our practice room, smiling widely, and about to hug me. I can see and feel her excitement as if she misses me.

However, I don't want it. I hate being touch, even a hug specially from other people. Its a big NO For me. So instead of welcoming her, I walk on the opposite side. I don't want her to do that. Not here, not now.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. I don't really want her to be here. I know she's making effort, but what for? For the show? Or is this really for me?

I bet she doesn't expect this kind of reaction. She looked so surprised. Confuse and hurt can be seen in her eyes but she even manage to smile prettily. She slowly looked at my members, then back to me. Yes, I know, she didn't really expect this maybe she knows that Seulgi and I are the only one's here. She's clearly dumbfounded.

"To see you. Its been weeks since we last saw each other."

"You've seen me now, we're busy Lisa."I uttered.  I'm sorry but I am not really comfortable now, and I don't like her. I motioned her to come close because it's unethical to talk loudly since my members are her.

"I'm not going to stay long, let's just eat first." She whispered.

"Come on Lisa, join and eat with us!" I was about to talk when Wendy immediately dragged her to the table. I don't know but I really find it weird, seeing Wendy this comfortable with her.

Unfortunately, this three members are having their own meeting. And I think they're doing it again. Let's see if it works to her sense of humor. She's Lisa after all.

"Do you really think that you can make us like you just by sending food?" Joy being Joy, immediately started. She cornered her without Wendy noticing. In fact Lisa was adored by them. I don't know what's their plan, but I just settled where I was.

"No. I don't mean it that way, I just want to visit Bae." She honestly answered, even smiled towards me.

"We don't like you for her. You're not worth it." Yeri said pushed her a little, caused her wine spilled in her white sleeves. 

What's surprise me the most is, there are men wearing blacksuits rushing towards us. A bodyguard, perhaps? But I never seen a bodyguard this much. How on earth they manage to enter the building?

They are about to pull Joy and Yeri, but with simple look from her, they didn't move and bowed their head down. What is this?

"I know." That's what she said and eyed me for a long time.