CHAPTER XIV. TIRED

LISA

I walked back to my dressing room. I needed to change my outfit into a comfy one since I don't have anything scheduled today.

I was grabbed from behind. Gosh, people this day like grabbing people. I turned myself to see who is it. It's no other than Bae Irene of Red Velvet.

"We need to talk." She seriously said. Held and gripped my wrist hard.

"Do we really have something to talk about?" I saw how her eyes softened a bit and gulped at the same time.

"Yes. I don't have much time Lis, I need- - " Before she could finish her statement, she was startled by someone's presence, slowly putting his arms around her waist. I was so focused that I didn't even noticed him coming towards us.

"Hi Lisa. I didn't know you'd attended the interview, too." She stared at her girlfriend meaningfully before averting to me.

"Hi Suho. I am granted to do what I need to do. I really need to go, I have still another schedule for today. " I bowed in front of them and left immediately.

I decided not to mind all the questions thrown by my manager. Since, the CEO wanted me to be honest, I just did what I instructed to do so.

We are done for today, and we're ready to head out. For the second time, I noticed the couple not far from us. I didn't want to look curious but by the looks of it, they look like having an argument. And to think that we were going on their way, it's embarrassing.

"Manager Unnie, is there any other way? I don't think we need to walked passed them." I tried to asked but the manager said that its the only way. Dfq.

Actually,  I I knew them since their facing their backs against us but then their voices were too loud for me not to notice that familiar voice.

"Do you like Lisa? I saw the way you - - " I walked silently when suddenly out of the picture my name came out. I wanted to stop and asked  - - - .

"No. Not at all."  She answered, and I couldn't say a word. Great! Why did I even expected something? 

"Lisa, SM Ent. called for a meeting." I stopped walking, the argument stopped. Now, I can feel they are staring at me right now but I didn't bother to turn around.

"I have a full schedule today unnie. And we're late." I continued walking until I got inside the car.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I just got in the dorm, found my members watching the interview. They are so focused and they did not even noticed that I am also watching their reactions.

"You're obviously enjoying the show." I said too loud causing them to scream from being startled.

"You did well Lisa. We're proud of you." Jisoo unnie said, hugged me tightly. Things are really driving me crazy today. But thinking that they got my back, always keep me on track.

"We're you okay? Seems like you are too tired." Jennie of course, will know immediately. I nodded. I even let them dragged me towards our couch.

"Spill Lalisa!" Chaeyoung exclaimed. The atmosphere earlier become serious, obviously they want answer from me.

"I saw them there. And SM wanted to have a meeting, suddenly." I tried to look casually. In front of them I could always be myself, but outside, after everything happened I think I needed to become stronger.