Chapter 27 - Final Part 2

Yes this is the final chapter and no there will be no epilogue.......... Because I decided in making a sequel :3 I will start working on it as soon as I figure out the plot and such so please sit tight and enjoy the last chappy~

~Wolfcat

Natsu's POV

"Eh? Where are we now, Loke? We have been walking around for a freaking long time, dammit!" I exclaimed at Loke, clearly seeing we were just wasting time in whatever he was doing. "What the hell are you thinking Loke??? We have to bring Lucy back now or never!"

"Yeah, yeah I know Natsu. Just shut up for now and let me think..." Loke stopped and started pacing, in deep thought. I groaned and sat flat on my butt. I wished that everything was like how it used to.....

BANG

Suddenly there was a bang somewhere to our left. We looked at each other for a minute then we ran towards the sound. It was behind some big doors decorated with elemental insignias. Loke stopped, gulped, and opened the doors. What I saw in there made my heart hurt and jump in joy at the same time.

Lucy's POV

"I can't believe she was able to...." My mind was whirling so much that the item in my hands just fell, creating a great bang when it met the floor. I jumped, and sighed. 'I am still thinking like a mortal....' I got down and picked it up, then set it aside. I heard the doors open behind me, which made me angry. No one just opens my doors! When I turned around, I met his eyes. Loke was a bit pale, then tried to compose himself and bowed. I growled, rage filling in me. "LOKE!!! WHY DID YOU BRING HIM HERE??" I emphasized him while pointing accusingly at Natsu. His eyes were whirling with emotions, but it looked like pain and love where the two main ones flashing.

"I-I am sorry, Lady Lucielle. But we have to do this....for everyone's sake!" He pulled out some pill box and approached me. I pulled up my right hand while reaching for my weapon with the other. He reacted fast, and put the pill in my mouth and made me swallow. My knees got weak and I fell as slowly, my conscious started to fade. It turned black after about 30 more seconds.

~ ♡ ~ ♡ ~ ♡ ~ ♡ ~ ♡ ~ ♡ ~ ♡ ~ ♡ ~ ♡ ~ ♡ ~ ♡ ~ ♡ ~ ♡ ~ ♡ ~

I woke up in a big bedroom, still in the Celestial World. ' Those freaking MORONS' I got up quickly, which was a bad idea. I wobbled to the edge of the nearest furniture, trying to regain my balance. 'Oh right....... the pill' I took about a full minute until I tried walking. I was in front of the door, and opened it. Unfortunately, Loke and Natsu were guarding it...

"Lucielle! Go back in, please milady." Loke pushed me back in the room and Natsu stayed outside still guarding. Something felt off..... What was it? Then I saw it. I looked around. ' I am still not awake!!' I ran out and looked up to the sky. There the sky had a shiny look to it, and comfirmed my suspicions. The shinyness of any part of the sky deliberately says ' I am fake!' which in a way makes me angry.

"WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!!!!" I started yelling. I had no idea on how to get out into the real world, since its part of the pill's sidetracks. I gave up after what seemed like hours, and I needed a drink. I went back and drank some water I saw in the corner of my eye. I looked at the bed and suddenly my eyes felt droopy. I tried shaking it off but my body led me to the bed. My body got comfortable and then I fell asleep.

♤♡♢♧♤♡♢♧♤♡♢♧♤♡♢♧♤♡♢♧♤♡♢♧♤♡♢♧♤♡♢♧

I gasped and sat up. My head felt incredibly heavy, and my lungs were having a bit of trouble to get air. I clutched my chest and tried to calm down and breathe. Looking around I saw that this room was different, but familiar. It was a bit small but it had a pink colour tint on the walls and the bed was decorated with pink as well.

" Lucy!! Luce!!" Natsu came in through the door to my left. He gave me a tight hug, not giving vibes of letting me go any time soon. "I am so sorry.... I'm so sorry...... Lucy please...." What is he doing? Natsu kept apologizing, and making me very confused. I opened my mouth to speak, but nothing came out. I see..... Okay then..... I began to slowly panic, but I brushed it off."Luce? Lucy???"

"What? Why are you apologizing for now, Salamander?" My voice finally came out after my third try. Okay that's good. "What happened?"

Suddenly there was more people in the room. I recognized some from the guilds but others were still.... fuzzy. Some were grinning at us, others were frowning. What? I realized that I was still being hugged by Natsu, so I tried to push him off, but I felt incredibly weak.What???!

"Hold on, Lucielle. Let me help...." Loke appeared by my side and helped me up. " Let your body to adjust to the new environment, that way it will be easier to do what you want."

"Tell me what HAPPENED! Why am I here, Leo?? Explain yourselves!" I hissed. I was worried more or less about Anne back in the Celestial world, but this also worried me. This is going to be problematic....

○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○

Im still trying to figure out the plot and such for the sequel. thank you for reading my [horrible] book that i made up like last second :P hopefully the sequel will be better so for now bai~