Chapter 13

Heyooo this chapter will be mainly switched between POVs since it was requested o3o welp Ja ne•○•

~Wolfcat

Wendy's POV

"Lucy-san!" I could tell she was angry at the boy from Raven Tail, but I didn't know why. Since it is all water, I am a bit in the disadvantage here. But I still tried my best to help her. But, it looked like she was handling herself pretty well.

"Water's Song: Aqua Pitch!" I heard her murmur that spell, and suddenly her opponent was blasted away from her and out of the water.

"Raven Tail's Kervin is out!! Minus 1 point!" He got up, all bruised up and left. He gave me a look on his way out, though. 'Why has he been looking at me?....'

"Don't distract yourself girl!" Beth from Mermaid Heel attacked me with some vegatables, but I blocked it with my air wall.

"Sky Dragon's Wind Slicer!!" I concetrated on Beth and kicked so air at super speed could hit her stomach and legs. She was knocked back and out of the water.

"Mermaid Heel's Beth is out!! 3 points!" She left once she could get up and continued apologizing to one of her teammates.

"Wendy, gomena." Lucy posed with her arms in front of her and her hands together. She said something and a blast of the water around her came towards me. It knocked me out of the water too.

"Fairy Tail's......Wendy....is out!! 5 points!" I slowly got up, not entirely injured. Then I made my way back to the podium.

"Lamia Scale's Lyon and Blue Pegasus' Eve is out!! 15 points each!! Sabertooth Tsukina wins this event!! 10 points to Saber team!!" The board added 10 more points, leaving everyone behind.

"Good job, Lucy-san...." I whispered on my way up, low enough so no one could hear me.

Erza's POV

"Sabertooth came out stronger this year, but how?" Gray and Natsu were fuming, while Mira and I eyed the point board. I saw the cloaked Tsukina person calmly go back at her guild's podium, like nothing happened.

1st. Sabertooth  20 pts.

2nd. Blue Pegasus 15 pts.

3rd. Lamia Scale 15 pts.

4th. Fairy Tail 5 pts.

4th. Mermaid Heel 3 pts.

5th. Raven Tail  - 1 pts.

"Wendy gave it her all, that is what mattered. For now we have to work twice as hard.....reminds you of something, Erza?" Mira giggled, and I chuckled. Looking back, it sure did remind me of the first time Team Natsu came into the games......with Lucy. 'Where are you Lucy? We miss you....'

"Good job out there Wendy!! You gave it your all. Hopefully, we can climb over those Sabers, right?" Natsu was laughing with Wendy and Gray. I could tell we all missed Lucy, especially Natsu. I wonder what he is feeling right now.

Natsu's POV

Wendy just came up from the stairs to the podium, and I went to encourage her. Gray beat me to it, and we had a little fight. Erza stopped us though.

"Listen to the instructions you two!" Erza looked at us angrily, and Gray and I put on our friendly faces on.

"Sure!!" "No problem!" We said at the same time, which kinda pissed me off. Erza nodded once satisfied and looked back at the lacrima screens.

"Okay, now for the last battle for the day! Since last battle ended rather quickly, we will extend the time limit on this battle. This will be a tag team between teams battle, so it could extend it. Hopefully, it won't end as fast. Now, fighters will be...." Pumpkin head looked at the paper in his hand, and nodded. "Fairy Tail's Dragneel Natsu and Raven Tail's Luke versus Sabertooth's Tsukina and Lamia Scale's Chelia!!"

"Ehh I got lucky!!" I punched the air, and ran down the stairs into the stadium. I saw my supposed partner walk calmly with a grin towards me. I smirked. "Don't mess up, buddy."

"Oh? No problemo, Salamander.~" I stepped next to me and waited for our opponents to come down.

Lucy's POV

"I did not.....expect this...." I said, feeling my heart shattering and my teeth clenching. I never thought I would go against both my nakama and my enemy.......why?

"You better go now, Lucy-san..." I nodded at Yukina and the others, and jumped over  then landed on the stadium. I never felt ready, but I will uncloak myself later in the fight.

"Hello, partner! Let's try our best, ne?" Chelia was her usual cheery self, and a shook her hand and nodded. Looking at Natsu now, it seems the effects he had earlier had faded. I glance at Master and the girls, which they had a worried look.

"Ready?......START!" Natsu made his first move, towards me. I dodged, and kept dodging his attacks. Luke was being attacked by Chelia, and she wasn't holding back it seemed.

"Who are you under that cloak, eh??" Natsu yelled at me while keeping his pace between attacks, all missing. "Fire Dragon's Roar!!"

He burned some of my cloak off, which was fortunately at the bottom. I kept dodging, not wanting to hit him. Suddenly, I felt pressure in my lower back. I got launched to the other side, and crashed into the wall. I heard someone laugh.

"It surely should bring memories, eh? Heartfilia Lucy." Luke shouted what he said, stunning everyone. My cloak fell off, and showed my face.

"Luce........" Natsu looked at me, millions of emotions showing in his face. Now what?