Chapter 10

Thanks nerdyreader1234 for your vote x3 heres your chapter~

Lucy's POV

"Here, Lucy. Eat this." Lissanna came back with some food, which I accepted. I shakingly got up to my feet, an act to go along with my strenght. 'I hate acting in front of my friends......but if I must then I will.' Saphira noticed and went along with it.

"What happened, Lu-chan?" Levy noticed that we no longer had our Fairy Tail insignias. I smiled at her, trying to facade that everything was fine.

"Oh nothing, just someone messing around thats all." They gave me a look of disbelief, making me chuckle. I glanced back at the guild doors worriedly, then I started slowly walking away. They followed me, of course, which I didn't mind.

"Ooowww......my arm still hurts a bit...." I could hear Happy go off with the chatting, but stayed quiet. Touching my eyepatch, black with pink outlining silk ribbon, I thought of where to go. 'I guess I could go back to the house and talk to everyone here.....plan everything too....sort of'

"Lu-chan! Where are we going?" "Home, Levy. I'm going to my newly done home... there we can talk." I had a feeling something like what happened in the guild would happen, so again I planned ahead by buying materials and building a new home outside Magnolia. Once we arrived in, we began to plan out what to do.....together.

Meanwhile in Fairy Tail

Narrator's POV

"Pfft, you saw her face? Priceless!! Good thing we finally got rid of her!!" Natsu laughed with the entire guild, remembering the pain in Lucy's face before them. Master was up in his office, holding his head as wave after wave of pain washed his brain and racked his head.

"W-why???!!!" Makarov growled angrily, pushing the stacks of paperwork down. His white and blue bracelet was glowing hot in his skin, as if it was on fire. He looked down at it, remembering it was from someone precious to him.....but who? He kept looking at it, trying to figure it out. Finally, the bracelet glew a warm pink light, releasing his memories. He finally knew who it was from...

It was from Lucy.

Back to Lucy

"Okay!! Be right back guys, you all just go to Fairy Tail and get in again. We will meet back here later." I made my way through the town, and got into a train. I had another guild in mind that would be able to help, in Crocus. I stared out while slowly falling asleep, since it was going to be a long ride.

"I'll see you guys soon......Sting and Rogue...... Like I promised." Were my last words before I slept smiling, getting new found hope in my heart and its flames getting fed with each closing distance. I hope they accept my request for help.