Chapter 19

Wolfcat here......school is still.....you know.....its keeping me from updating as much as I want to...... so sorry people QnQ....

~Wolfcat

Lucy's POV

'You have GOT to be kiddin' me......' I though as we came back to the guild, and finding its residents there. "Oh! Hi guys!! Welcome back!! Oi don't hog all the food down!!"

"Etou.....who are they?" I asked, trying to act like I still didn't remember anyone. Rogue sat up in his chair and waved a bit while Sting and Gildarts were chowing down the food. Mirajane went into the kitchen to find Yukino in there too.

"Master, would you like another serving?" Yukino asked nicely, which made me wonder if they were really with us back at Crocus. 'Well I did kind of taught them teleportation before going to the Magic Games......' I sweatdropped and sat down next to Sting. He wrapped his arm around me and smirked.

"Lucy! Good job out there! Now what should we do next?? Get rid of the Dark Guilds together with the allied guilds?" Sting patted my head while I pouted. I brushed his arm off.

"Again, who are you people?!" I half yelled, which made Sting hold his ear in pain. Wow sensitive....

"Oh right.....you forgot everyone except for Luke. Anyway, Luke!! C'mon and sit down to eat!" Rogue spit out his drink and looked at Luke with wide eyes. He then just scooted closer to me and Sting while glaring at Luke. Eh?

"Uh.....okay?" Luke sat down and probably gave Rogue a look too. What the heck?

"Ano......do you have a problem with Luke-nii?" I asked Rogue, still acting. I will have so many regrets..... "It seems like you are making him uncomfortable."

"Ah......gomen...." He stopped and continued eating, while Sting put his arm over my shoulders again and drank. I sweatdropped, and noticed Natsu fuming besides Gray and Erza. 'Is he.....jealous? Nah, he is too oblivious so that is impossible.....would it?"

"Okay, Lucy. Remember anything from here? This is Fairy Tail's guild, and you always stayed here for long periods of time!" Erza said, being echoed by Levy and Lissanna. I wanted to just laugh and say I was kidding, but couldn't. I smiled sweetly and asked, "Eh? What are you talking about?"

Luke's POV

'Never thought Lucy was a great actor...' I thought as I took a sip of the tea. I still felt Rogue and Natsu staring me down but I ignored them.

"Wah!" I heard Yukina yelp and heard something crash. Lucy never has moved so fast, at least not that I have seen out of combat. She went into the kitchen area and helped Yukina with whatever happened in there. I got glared by Natsu, Sting, and Rogue. I tried to seem innocent and oblivious, but failed.

"What is it with you and Lucy? Something is not right here, especially with Lucy not able to remember us. Answer us, Luke!!" Sting and Natsu suprisingly synched together, and glared me down. This is gonna hurt......

"Sorry, but I don't have a say in this. If anything, ask Loke and the other celestial spirits. They have much more to tell than I," saying it so coolly and smooth, I put down the cup and grabbed two of Lucy's keys from my pouch. Not hesitating, I summoned Loke and Capricorn and let them explain to the confused spectators. I was tired and didn't felt like staying so I just stood and left.

Levy's POV

"Wha-" I started asking but got lightly pushed aside by Luke. He seemed like he was in a bad mood, so I just watched him. When he left, I turned around to see Lucy's spirits talking while she was gone. I started to panic, since I never saw her spirits without their master. "Where's Lu-chan?? Why are you guys here?? Whats going on??!??"

My iron dragon slayer, Gajeel, just facepalmed and tried to calm me down again. I felt bad since I was being trouble, but I stopped. Taking deep breaths, I let them explain.

Narrator's POV

Loke was the first to start off his mouth, then Capricorn. They explained why Lucy couldn't remember them or anyone except the Dark Celestial mage Luke, which surprised most of the group. Natsu gripped his left arm to try to calm himself, but couldn't. He was too worried about his precious nakama to calm down.

"So, she has more trials to pass? Lucy sure has a lot to do....." Erza did her usual thinking pose, and sat down. Gray had a grave look, trying to understand what Loke and Capricorn were saying. Lucy was hiding behind the wall, knowing that Yukina wouldn't let anyone else know about Lucy.

"Wow, they sure make it less complicated....." Yukina murmured, hiding with Lucy. Lucy shook her head sadly and walked away.