Chapter 6

No one to dedicate to :v.......lol joking I dedicate this chapter to you readers and as a thank you for some I will make this one longer.......somehow o.o; oh well~

~Wolfcat

Lucy's POV

I was passing by my old apartment while on the hunt for a home to stay in. I stopped and looked at the high window to my old room. 'It has been 8 years.......I missed those old times' Memories of Natsu and the others breaking into my room uninvited brought a slight smile to my face. I shook my head a little and continued on walking.

"Young lady! Be careful, don't fall in!!" The usual old routine of walking down the edge of the small river was one of the small things of my old life that I missed. I answered back to the same old man and I heard him murmur that I reminded him of Lucy-chan. I smiled back at him and uncloaked myself, forgetting that I was supposed to a while ago. He gasped and we made small talk, but not for long.

"Well, goodbye for now. I have to look for a house I may live in again." Just when I was going to walk away, he said something. "Wait, Lucy-chan!! If you are looking for somewhere to live, there still is that mansion up above the hill! The Heartfilias used to live up there, why don't you go up and check it out?"

Oh, I almost forgot. I gave the nice man a smile and nodded. Just when I was going to turn the corner, Saphira and the others appeared in front of me. They were gasping and out of breath, which made me give them a look.

"Ah sorry, Princess. We were kinda getting crowded by your.....OUR guild because we knew you. Now I understand why you left ahead without us...." Saphira was brushing herself off while Ryou and Ruka were fighting as usual. The twins Ren and Lin were making a small arguement as well, which made me laugh at how comical they looked. When I was done laughing and they were done fighting over random things, I pointed to my childhood home.

"Saphira, since now I have more money since I've been saving tons back at the island, do you think we could.....?" I looked at Saphira, since she partially helped me gain that money as well. She looked at me then at the mansion.

"Maybe, depending on how much we have now Princess. How much is it worth and how much monthly?" I had no idea......Since I was gone for almost 15 years, the mansion's cost could have risen higher. I shook my head showing my response. She sighed then walked towards the mansion.

1 hour later~

"I'm sorry, Princess. We tried, we really did." It was starting to get dark and I was walking back to the guild. I knew the guild had their own dorms, but I didn't want to go there. Sighing, I waved the apologies off. "It's alright guys, I guess I am still a bit too far to reach there. Well, why don't you guys make yourselves to the Fairy Tail dorms while I go hunt down a small house big enough for all of us, sound good?"

"Uh, sure Lucy. But won't that take a while? Why not you join us to the dorms and settle for the night then try again tomorrow?" I looked at Ruka, giving her the "Are you serious?" look. She sweatdropped, then nodded. With the others still possibly trying to hunt me down, plus over them crowding Saphira and the rest, I doubt very much it would be a bright idea. Actually.....I'm suprised I haven't bumped into Natsu or anyone else for that matter. What the...? Shaking my head, I started my way to the small building around the corner that rented homes.

"LUUUUSHYYYYY!!!!" Uhhh.....spoke too soon. Whipping around, I felt Happy hug my chest. I petted his head, smiling. Happy looked up with small tears on his eyes. "Lushy! Why did you leave??? You were gone for too long!!! Waaaaahhhh!!!" Oh Happy.......