Chapter 26 - Final Part 1

Yo guys sorry about my absence. I was sick and then holidays rolled in ಠДಠ so much shet anyway the last chapter was rushed so sorry if it was crappy and lalalalalala :v I promise this will be.... somehow better ಠ_ಠ...... bai bai for now oh and the pic last chap was Lucy/Lucielle if anyone forgot

-Wolfcat

Lucy's POV

"Okay, who am I going to cover for? Which earth deity to be exact..." I said, tapping my foot. I was a bit impatient, but I didn't care. This was the new me, the new celestial being known as Lucielle. I had this feeling in my chest but I didn't know what it was since it first appeared about 5 minutes ago. The King looked down to me and smiled, then pointed down.

" Lucielle, old friend, you will be THE deity of earth. Not one of them," he responded, and I froze. 'Eh...?' I could feel a familiar magic user close to me. I whipped around and took a look around the room. It was empty besides the King and I...... which is odd. ' I must be imagining things....' "What is wrong, old friend? Did you sense danger?" I looked back at him and shook my head.

"It's nothing, just thought I sensed someone familiar to me...." He nodded and then dismissed me after informing in my duties and giving me my blank plain key. It was up to me how I decorate it, to make it different from the others. After a while, I began to remember my past before becoming Lucielle.

'So unfair......' I thought when Natsu came to my mind, and Fairy Tail soon after. I sighed, and went into my chambers, but froze before I opened the door. The chill went down my spine, and it paralyzed me.

"Why hello again, Lucy. Remember me?" Anne appeared behind me, and I slowly turned around to meet her cold gaze. The shadows were dancing at her feet and swirled around her fingers. Taking a deep breath, I got my courage back.

"Why hello again. Who are again? Oh yeah, Anne. How are you here?" She chuckled and strided slowly around me, going back and forth from side to side, studying me. She scoffed once she met my eyes.

"I see your royal blood fully awakened. Nice emblem you have as well. Too bad I will take it away, along with your nakama. It will all crumble~~" She sang the last part, and then the shadows swallowed her and disappeared. I collapsed, and rubbed my temples. 'She just declared war......'

Narrator's POV

As Natsu went to look for Lucy and bring her back, Lucielle had been declared war to by Anne and her realm of Hell, back on Earth.....

Wendy's POV

My energy was slowly draining while I fought against the demon. We were surrounded a few minutes ago by waves of demons, from a portal somewhere. Yukino just woke up and is now trying to locate the portal to stop the flow of demons and, just now, new waves of fledglings. My body was full of bruises and cuts, but I didn't mind.

"Wendy!! Are you alright?!" Romeo came running and put his back against mine. I nodded, and concetrated on my Wind Slash to defeat the rest. "Yukino-san said that the portal is somewhere on the other side of the island, and they sent two S-class wizards from Sabertooth and Gajeel with Levy to destroy it along with Yukino-san. We have to team up and hold out for now, Master said."

"Wind Slash!!" I yelled and cut down around the first few rows. There were still about 10 demons left. I gasped as the pain rode up my arm, and noticed that I got bit by a fledgling. Chelia came running and started to heal me. Romeo took care of the rest with his fire magic.

"Chelia-san, how many are left?" I asked her and she looked around. While she did, some more guild members came over and teamed up with us.

"It seems like there are about a dozen left....." Charle's voice came from above. Romeo helped me up and Charle flew in from my right.

"We have to meet back with the rest, Wendy. We can't stay here for much longer." I nodded and followed the scent of where everyone else was. Once we found them, Erza slashed down the rest that were following us.

"Okay, minna, rest up. We have no idea when they will attack us again so we have to gain our strenght back while we can!" Master Makarov yelled while Mira passed around some drinks and the elves worked with the faeries to bring food around. I collapsed next to Chelia and Lissana. 'I hope Natsu succeeds in bringing Lucy-san back.....'