Chapter 18

Yo~ I am baack! ouo anyway I know that in Japan they allow relationships between cousins.....yes hopefully u guys know where im getting at ewe so just comment what u think OH and ibadwomen u earned urself a reward owo just request what u want in the next chappy down below since u deserve it ^.^ (for commenting and trying to keep up)

~Wolfcat

Luke's POV

"L-l-luke!!" My heart skipped a beat as I just stood there frozen. 'What.....?' Lucy was sparkling and her face was full of joy and love. Natsu stayed still just staring at us, pain flashing and confusion in his eyes.

"L-lucy? You don't remember them?" I pointed at the fairies, and she glanced back then shook her head no. Then her eyes went wide with realization. She turned back to them.

"I-i......I think I know you guys. You are....." She began, barely able to speak up. Natsu brightened up with hope, and so did the others a bit. Then it was all crushed. "You guys are those rowdy Fairy Tail members right? Oh! And you are from.....the Magic Council?"

"Heartfilia-san, you seriously don't remember them?" Lahar commented in disbelief, and earned a confused face from Lucy.

"Am I supposed to? Uh....like.....tomodachi wise or somethin'? " Lucy looked back to them and then looked back at me. I glanced at the members, and clearly they were hurt. Well....who wouldn't be? After disappearing for years then coming back for a while then disappear again to switch to another guild JUST to protect them then this. I can't even imagine how they are feeling at the moment....

"Lu-chan!!" Levy came running, and grabbed/hugged Lucy with tears brimming. "You couldn't possibly lost your memories of US! We are nakama! You HAVE to remember, Lu-chan!"

"Uhm....sorry? Who are you?" Lucy lightly pushed Levy off. Levy looked hurt, and Gajeel came in to kinda comfort her.

"Lu-kun!~ Let's go! I'm kinda hungry!" And with that she took my hand and we set off, and I realized it a bit too late why.

Natsu's POV

"LUCE!!" Lucy took that guy Luke's hand and disappeared somewhere. Levy was almost sobbing and on the floor, being comforted by Happy and the other exceeds. The twins came closer with a sad face.

"We..... are so sorry. We failed in our job..." They both said at the same time. Erza and Lissanna gave them a questionable look.

"Job? What job?" Erza said, looking at them. Ren lowered his head and so did Lin. They shook their heads. Ruka and Ryou came closer with sad looks too and repeated what the twins said. Confused, Erza repeated the question.

"We were in charge to protect the guild from Luke when he was possessed, but instead we became controlled too. Lucy hasn't gotten mad at us, but I know she was disappointed," Lin said, earning looks from the other members. I realized something, and that was I HAVE to bring Luce back to us. No matter what.

"I see that look Natsu......let's go! Fairy Tail mission: Lucy Rescue!" Erza declared and set off with everyone following. Levy shook her tears off and followed too.

Lucy's POV

"That was mean, you know. They will come back for you either way," Luke said a bit angry, and pulled his hand away. I stopped walking, since we were in town of Crocus getting a bite, and turned back.

"What are you talking about?" I asked sweetly. I was lying, of course. I knew what I was doing.....but it was all for Natsu and the others. I had to put on a show.

"I heard that.... so what's the deal this time? Sacrificed what?" Luke walked beside me now, and we headed to the store where they sold food. I didn't think or said anything, just picked up what I wanted and payed for it. Luke kept silent too, waiting for his chance to see what I had to hide. Not today at least...

"C'mon! Spit it out already!!" Luke lost his cool after about an hour of waiting, which I giggled to. Then I felt their presence. Time to act again.....ugh...

"Luce!!!" Natsu came running towards me and grabbed my shoulders. He hesitated then spoke. "Come back to the guild with us, Luce!! Maybe you co-"

"Who are you again? Salamander.....or.....Lizard? Not sure but whoever you are please let me go, you are hurting me..." Natsu eased off his grip and said sorry but still had his hold on me. Erza hit him on his head with a chop, and threw his unconcious body to Gray. Poor Natsu......

"We have to talk, Miss. Could we do it in our guild?" Erza asked, and motioned behind her. I shrugged and looked at Luke. He nodded.

"Hai! Lets go then!" And so we began traveling back, and passed by the stadium where it all began. I noticed that Anne's and E.N.D's bodies were not there, which made me worry. I shook it off and continued moving with Fairy Tail.