Chapter 11

___

Warnings:

- Cussing

- Death

If you aren't comfortable with the description of murdering people, please skip the part that was marked by me. You will be able to read again when this part will be over (I'll mark it)

___

Doctor Iveco's P.O.V

Today is a special day.

I'm walking down the street with a cup of coffee in my hand. It's almost midnight but while I should watch a new movie with Toga, Dabi and Tomura, I'm going to Momo Yaoyorozu's villa. 

Yes, villa. She is nineteen and has something like that.

But tonight, Toru Hagakure will be there too.

I'm wearing my black hoodie with the hood covering my face.

My black facemask is covering the other half of my pale face.

My pants are black while my shoes are black high lased ones.

I have my almost invisible gloves on (skin colour). I won't take them off until I get home.

And I have my little but pretty heavy backpack with me.

What's in it?

Two things.

my spring knife

and...

the second thing is a secret for now.

So basically saying - I'm almost invisible in the darkness that's covering the sky and shadows.

I looked at my left - there's a 24h shop. Great.

I took off my hood and looked at the sky.

Sadly, I don't have my wig, contacts or make-up (to cover freckles) on.

I looked through the window. One cashier (a man) was sitting on a chair behind the cash register while a woman was buying some chips and beer.

The cashier has short brown hair and dull brown eyes. He was wearing a plain white T-shirt.