Chapter 15

"(...)

Did you see it?

(...)"

(L.T.Y) A.E.N.T (No.13)

9

Izuku's P.O.V

Today, I feel pretty poetic. I remember the time when I was in middle school and my class had to write a story. 500 words, got it. But then came a revelation, I didn't have that great story. So I began to think, think and write. It was a really simple story but the descriptions of the colours or people were long enough to make it long. Metaphors, emotions, actually useless but after that project, I started to like that way of writing. making everything longer and visualize it. I remember it, something with the beach and ambitious good scientists who were making something against the bad guys. But I'm not sure.

Anyway, Shinso and I were walking around. Can't say, I feel like a bird that got released from a cage after a long time, even tho this isn't my first time coming out from school.

 But this is the first time I'm doing it legally.

I was looking around, you know, normal walk. We passed the grocery store for the fourth time. I was getting hungry, but of course, we don't have money.

 Edit, I don't have money but I am too scared to ask for them. So classic.

But, let's be real here now, we didn't talk for like ten minutes and it's getting more and more boring.

I look around. We are surrounded by people, so tight, I feel like in a moment I will not be even able to breathe. 

These people are so disgusting. Stinky and dirty. How can you not wash for a few weeks?

Example, that man who is standing near me (I and Shinso and this man are standing in front of a pedestrian crossing), he wears a blueish suit. He has black hair and his ghost-like skin makes him look like a zombie, I and here it goes, he stinks like a sandwich from a year ago. But, but, but, he has a girlfriend, well, she is probably his girlfriend because he kissed her a second ago. She is pretty.

She has long dark blue hair and slightly tanned face. She has freckles and bloody eyes. Literally, instead of tears, blood is dripping from her eyes. Quirk.

And did I tell you that they are talking with a man with a mutant quirk that makes him look like a giant pickle?

The funniest shit I have ever seen.

And to not raise suspicion, yes, I know how they look like because the "Pickle Man" is standing back to me. So I look at them and they are giving me weird looks for a second, they look at the man, and they look at me again.

Yeah, I'm anxious right now, what are you going to do to me?