Chapter 1

___

Warnings:

- Cussing (very bad language)

- Description of killing people (it's not even that bad as you're imagining it) 

- Bad behaviour (do not do that)

___

Doctor Iveco's P.O.V

Hah... Do you watch any movies or serials? Anything?

Usually, the main character is going (at the beginning of the movie/serial) to the new high school, sometimes, the main character may be in their senior year or even they may be in a university but it's pretty rare.

But now, the students of the previous 3rd year, 2nd year and 1st year in UA are pro heroes. Pretty popular pro heroes. 

But how about me? As a spy, I couldn't graduate and become a pro hero, and as an S-rank villain, the previous UA traitor, the medic, strategist and an actor really? You thought that I will become a pro hero? But let's keep our attention on me, as an actor. Well, I don't play on any stage, but if you consider 'a stage' as a city, country, almost everything near the civilians and heroes... Yes. I'm an actor.

But now, when I live in a base with my squad (I am sitting on the couch righ now), I am 19 years old and I watch some crappy low budget movie about high school romance. And guess what, it's the first half of the June.

Since some time I have many patients since the new pro heroes are pretty effective in beating you to almost death, but not that great with catching you, and boom, you escape and to my office. I don't have a clinic. I just have a big room with two beds and three bookshelves, one of them has actual books in it but on the two others, I put drugs, medicine and some oils. Of course, my office can be treated as a pharmacy or a shop with cigarette articles and some other.

Great money, can't say, I don't pay taxes because anybody who isn't a villain or a vigilante knows that this 'clinic' even exists. And if some villain was threatening me about disclosure of this location, they get shot in their head instantly. We can't risk anything. But fortunately this kind of situation happened only one time.

And if you ask, I don't hang around with all of those things, nor know all about it. Normal knowledge. Facts = Connection. Everything is connected to everything. The person in Japan is connected in some way to a person in the UK. You just have to have a brain and connect the fucking dots.

I eat popcorn on the couch, alone and it's great.

I look behind me, it's not great now. Dabi and Shigaraki came in. Toga is behind them. Why I can't be left alone for a moment? They are living dumbasses. I love my family even though it's annoying.

"What do you f*****g mean? We can't do that!" Dabi said-screamed, something in the middle. Oh! Said loudly, screaming-like.

"Listen, I'm just saying what they told me," Tomura said calmly but he's annoyed and angry too. Damn, I could be a therapist. "I don't like this too."