Chapter 2

"(...)

You know... being useless is one of the worst feelings you could feel. Feeling. You can't do anything. You just spectate everything. But in the end it doesn't even matter you saw everything and couldn't do anything, you could do only nothing. But when you are useless no one will remember you. That grey shy kid at back of the class. Talks to no one, grey as his happiness, heart. But you know, when you have friends, even if they are hurt as bad as you, or even more you two or even more... Will be happy, because if you meet someone, you understand him, he/she/they understand(s) you, you won't be forgotten. One person will remember you. You will have that one lilac on your grave. That one lilac which represents friendship, fond memories, and youth you won't forget, even after death. But I am completely sure, that there will be at least one lilac on yours. –Use(less) lilacs

(...)"

(L.T.Y) A.E.N.T (No.4)

U.L.T.W.M.Y.L.A

Izuku's P.O.V

Well, I am in Recovery Girls office... I am sitting here since yesterday. Well, I could leave yesterday and it could take me about 5 minutes. But no ... But no, I had to vomit and faint after Recovery Girl gave me a wound patch. Of course. Lady Luck is never on my side. At Bakugou? Is. At Todoroki's? It is too. I am never lucky. And yes, I will raise the point that I am so happy that at first I didn't have any quirk, then All Might said that I can't be a hero, I know that then he said that I can ... But what did it give me? It is like dropping a bowl with something sticky from the table, apologizing and watching, if it folds and returns to the table without the need to clean it, wash the floor, stick the bowl, use water, a few paper towels, soap. If I wasn't so strong, I would probably look down on this world and wonder why people are like that and say I could do better.

 Recovery Girl who came with Aizawa-sensei detached me from my thoughts. They looked at me like I killed a dozen people and they have caught me. After a few moments of silence, Aizawa-sensei asked me, "Do you know why you are here?", I looked at him for a moment, what does he want from me? What happened again "I-I don't know, something happened?" Then Recovery Girl began with a strange tone: "You had a rather strange wound in your stomach, we suppose she stayed after your fight with Overhaul." Although this should not happen, Eri's quirk should rewind this. "So you won't be going to class for a while. The students will be giving you your homework and books. You will stay here for a while, probably today. Tomorrow morning you will be back in your room and you will probably be sitting there for a good week."

Good, Excellent.

 Why? Can I go at least to walk around UA or anything? Just walk? Alone? No I can't, they say I can't. Great. At least I won't have to be in that stupid Festival. But who knows? This is UA, anything can happen. Like even now!

"Well, there won't be any operation on you, I think at least. Your condition is getting really better since yesterday. It's a miracle. Just yesterday your wound was about 1 centimeter by 0.6 centimeter. Today it's about 0.8 by 0.3 centimeters so most likely Eri's quirk is a little late?" Recovery Girl said "We think you could even perform at your festival with your class." Oh, right. there's a Cultural Festival coming. "W-what did they choose to do? Wait, what? P-preforming?" I wasn't ready for that! I absolutely DON'T WANT TO PREFORM ANYTHING.