Chapter 7

Some time earlier...

</Warning>

..

...

</Anomalies detected-------

________________________________

"(...) 

Paradise. There's no paradise. If there was, people would destroy it immediately. People are like that, they want it to be more... 'perfect'? I don't understand them. They lie, they... are imperfect. But I understand them because I'm one of them. Scary, right? Thinking that, there's killers... Life... Is like one of the most valuable things-------

(...)"

(L.T.Y) A.E.N.T (No.???)

Unknown

Izuku's P.O.V

When Todoroki came to Recovery Girl's office, he didn't have any emotion on his face.

He is cold. He is very cold, but that's just... Normal. He is cold but now, I am not sure about that he is my friend. Not that I don't like him! No, I like him! (Not in that way... dumbass someone)

Don't get it wrong. I still want and I think he is my friend, but after what happen in Recovery Girl's office, I think... He may not like me anymore... Am I annoying for him? I could change! I don't know, I will try to not mumble that much, I could record the words of the characters on the recorder or just record them! I don't have to be annoying! 

I don't have to cry all the time! I will be more tough! I will be more happy and won't cry all the time! I promise! I'm sorry!

But after a little talk with Todoroki I fell asleep. That wouldn't be weird in any way but I slept like that for some days, all together. I woke up for half of a day and fell asleep again. And that time I slept till the start of festival. And that was the time my life went wrong way...

That day...

I just woke up... I think I slept all day or two again. Recovery Girl was minding her business and sun was shining through curtains. It was a beautiful view. Sky was a mix of baby blue, pink and beautiful yellow. In the center of this beautiful scene there was a white-yellow shining ball. Sun. Around the Sun there were scattered pieces of white and kinda gray cotton, which we call clouds, but also horses, angels or cars and hearts. Dreams. We look at these clouds, we see these shapes and... and see through the prism of our dreams, whims, sorrows, emotions. We see what we want. It's just an illusion. But how beautiful one. I stood up. My legs didn't hurt as before but now instead, my stomach started to hurt. Great exchange! Thanks god! It helps! I'm not going to perform on stage anyway, but you don't have to, I don't really need to give me another pain. Although, thank you for not vomiting in recent days. They would get suspected. I can't let this happen... I would have to be probably hospitalized. And adding that... That Eri didn't heal that... O my God... It would be bad. Bad. Very very bad. Very very very very bad.