Chapter 6

I was standing next to Toshinori and Aizawa. They both looked happy and were smiling which is strange because Aizawa-sensei never smiles.

But more strange was that, they were caring me. And it hit me. Both of my legs hurted like never. Did all my bones in my legs are broken in 1 000 places?! It hurts like... I do not even know!!!

"Oi Mika you should've be more careful, this is 2nd time this month! Our--- yours hospital bills are going to cost a fortune!" All Might said.

"He is right, you should be more careful, your birthday is in 2 months. You don't want to spend rest of this year on a wheelchair with two hands in a cast? I don't think so. Even I don't go to a hospital that usually, and I'm in UA, you just make supportive gadgets and things to heroes. You shouldn't be THAT INJURED" Aizawa said, his quirk activated and his hair was up. He looked really really angry about me getting injured.

"Ughhh... I'm sorry ok? I said it before like a 40 timeeeeeeeesssssssssss" I said dragging my voices so that "e" and "s" sound like hissing. Strange but cool. But against my will. "And this is for you three and maybe even for next generation of heroes! And for my cat of course. When they will already give me money for that, I will give a half to my cat. Remember that. Oh, and if cat won't like them, I will give them to you both, for that you are caring me to hospital every time I'm injured, I appreciate that." I said with a smile. At least I feel like I'm smiling.

"Hell, why would I want money when I will have broken spine you idiot!" Shouta said but then Toshi added. "And I think you would have to divide this half into 4 parts in general. There is still Akugi who always when we call him because we have to go takes you from us, carries you to the hospital and waits for you. I'm not talking about Todoroki because he doesn't care, but I would like to be like him but you are my friend so it won't work. So half of the half for  Akugi and half of the half for me and the other half for Aizawa. Is that hard to understand?"

" I don't know, maybe for some idiot yes but for me, no, and now let me go and let me walk alone. I don't want you to have even more money from now" I grinned and closed my eyes. 

They threw me on a sidewalk. 

"Are you serious right now?!" I yelled "I will broke even more bones! Are you stupid?!"

"Well, you asked us to let you go, so walk to hospital alone, I don't care. I'm going to Cat Cafe." After while (of Yagi staring at him) he added. "No Toshi, you're not going with me. You will bring useless attention---"

"Not that I don't bring useless attention now..."

"Oh right" Yagi said. "Well, you have to crawl faster."

Yagi took out his phone and called Katsuki.

"Oh, hi Aku... Well you see, you have to came on XXXXXX XX. Well... There's Ika on the ground and he has broken bones and... could you carry him to hospital please? We won't be here, you know, hero job! Bye and have fun!" He hung up and sprinted away.

Aizawa looked at me and said: "Sorry, not sorry, hope you will be alive tomorrow" he waved to me and walked away.

I hope too but for now...

feel really sleepy...

_________________________________

Shouta Aizawa, now 33 year old man. Living in his apartment on 11th floor. Standing in front of the window thinking about one friend, he met at the age of 16, during his first day at UA, no, after the exam. And Toshinori, the All Might (he was very childish by the way) who idolized his friend, his stupid friend didn't see that, and just though he is just interested in his gadgets. But Aizawa jus hanged out with them because they were first people in a very long time talked to him, without saying he is villain or anything.

 Well, even him, Shouta Aizawa, now pro underground hero asked him if he could help him with his costume and give some hints for future. Hell, he even trained him and probably, if not him, he would never make it to 1-A. 

But even if he made gadgets even for most popular heroes but no one know almost anything about him. Contracts with the most heroes looked like that: "I make you things that will help you, you don't tell anyone about who I am or who I may be. If anybody will know about me the world will know your most dirty secret you hide."

 'So only me, All Might, Endeavor and Katsuki know about him, that he isn't some ultra mega powerful person and he is only nerdy inventor that loves cats, reading comics, drinking coffee,   and making new things. He even updated my Capture Weapon making in more flexible but at the same making it more harder for people who were captured to escape. I'm thankful and happy for his success. But----

End of Chapter 6

_________________________________

-Cimily

published: 02-may-2020