Chapter 2

___

Warnings:

- Cussing (very bad language)

- Bad behaviour (do not do that) --->  I won't say that phrase anymore, I think you know how most of villains act.

___

Doctor Iveco's P.O.V

At first, I want to say that I'm a serial killer. So I hope you understand who I am, if you don't ok, you just have to know. My 'passion' for killing is excusable, to be honest. Not that killing people is excusable in any way, but I am a killer who has standards. I never kill those who aren't guilty. You want me to kill that man? Ok, he is a drug dealer.

And of course, if any of us (Elite 7 squad if you don't remember) has an assassination to do, (the leader of everything gives us the name of the target and information about who is paying the League for assassinating that person) the payer has to get us the basic information about the target, who they are, relationships, crimes. If the payer will lie in any way, he is dead, especially if he wanted us to kill an innocent person. Well, this is an example of our squad, maybe members of the other squads have morals too.

Oh yes, if anyone doesn't remember, we can't see the other squads.

And because I don't have Instapound, I will describe my outift for today (and I just wanna say... It wasn't cheap so you, poor people can't buy it):

-I wear my usual clothes, I have my Voice Changer (it looks kinda like a medic mask, it's on, from the time I leave the base until I come back to it, it charges pretty quickly.).

-A hoodie, wtith the hood on my face (If you ask, yes, I still can see everything).

-Of course, glasses (I don't have the defect of vision, it's just a part of the cover. Safety reasons).

-Gloves. Medic Gloves.

-And my long black pants of course. And shoes.

So here I am, sitting in my office, it's almost afternoon and no patient is here yet. It's bad and great, bad because I didn't earn any money yet today, and good because no one probably is injured near. But maybe someone died and can't come here because I can't revive a dead person... has sense to me, I think. But knowing heroes... I doubt that anyone killed anybody. 

Maybe Endeavour. Just maybe.

What is funny, I don't know who was my favourite hero, I know that when I was a spy, I was 'idolizing' All Might. Whatever, Endeavor? I don't know. All Might and Endeavor. Toshinori Yagi and Enji Todoroki. No, no. That's stupid. I didn't admire All Might. He is just a useless egoist.

'But ar---'

Knock, knock it's a new patient! Finally, I have something to do with my boring-ass life!