_________________________________

__________

'Thinking' 

"Talking"

__________

Third P.O.V

Shigaraki and green-haired boy were standing in front of a great blue fire. Far behind them, somewhere, Toga and Dabi were standing.

They would be scared about witnesses if they would be in a frequently visited place (by civilians), but they aren't. They are on their long-awaited trip. For some months they were planning to go on a trip to the north side of Japan. Tomorrow they will go explore one of the sides of Mount Iwaki.

But now, the squad are getting warm and they are burning some things too, a great win-win situation.

"It's very peaceful here, isn't it?" The green-haired boy said standing and looking for something in his and Tomura's backpack."Oh, Tomura, are you asleep? It's still bright, sun is shining yet, are you this tried?"

"Shut up Doctor. Yes, I'm tired, now, get more wood, it's getting colder."

Greenette sighed, 'Why did they have to choose late October? Summer would be a better time for a trip like that.'

"But Dabi and Toga went to get some sticks and all of that." Doctor sighed. "They will come back in a minute or two."

"Tell them to be faster, or at least get only Dabi here" Shigaraki was sitting now, he was getting annoyed by the absence of those two.

The teen was looking at the fire again. 'Do I even deserve being called a 'Doctor'? I just know how to heal people, I don't even have a healing quirk. And since the incident, the fight, I am practically useless, I had to learn everything again, and I still learn.'

"Tomura, I have a question..." Greenette said, his face changed to the slightly worried one. "What does burn in this fire?"

'Tomura as expected tensed up a little since we all know that what is being destroyed has to be destroyed. No one even cares about the reason, if it's being destroyed, there is a reason. But this time, Doctor felt two opposite emotions. Like you would feel disgusted and satisfied at the same time.

So Unnatural.'

"Some clothes, papers, notebook and one notebook." Tomura said.

Moment of silence.

"Ughhh." Greenette said laying down on the green grass. "I hate the fact that the whole fight even happened, why did I even have to participate in it?"

"I told you before, we needed a medic there if it wouldn't be you, yes, you wouldn't lose your memory but you would have pangs of conscience because if you WOULD come, no one would have died." Shigaraki said convincingly.

"Oh, I know, I know, but amnesia isn't the best too..." Doctor said. "I feel so useless because of this, I can't help you, I have to learn everything again and..." The green-eyed boy smiled sadly. "I don't even know my name Shigaraki. My name. MY NAME."