:16:

Play song

Her POV

I've been in my room for 3 days now . He just randomly invaded my mind . It's as if I can't get him out. I haven't talk to nobody.

I cried cause I miss him. I can't deny it. I miss him so much that it hurts .

It hurts so bad .....

"Hey forty can you come over please . I don't think I can take it anymore." I said trying my hardest to keep my composure .

"Don't worry I'll be there in a few ." He replied and quickly hung up.

He finally arrived he ran into my room and saw me laying on my bed hugging my knees just breaking down . Tears streamed down my face .

He walked Over to me and took me into his arms . I quickly fell into his arms and just cried on him .

"It hurts forty ." I cried .

"Shh ..... it's gonna stop soon don't worry ." He rubbed my back .

"I miss him words can't explain how much excruciating pain I'm in . Over a stupid boy !!" I said .

"Why did he have to hurt me when I love him so much . I love him so fucking much it doesn't make sense ."I began balling up my hands in anger.

"He cheated on me but I still love him . He called other girls beautiful and hung out with him and I still love him . He divorced me and ignored me for years and I still love him . I - I built him a house and he didn't care I tried to make it work when he pushed me away . And through all of that ....... I still love him ." I wiped my face and got up from forty's embrace .

I got angry . Rage filled my soul . Soon the tears of sadness became tears of rage. I began throwing things across the room .

"WHY DO I STILL LOVE HIM !!!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs as I pushed everything off of my vanity .

Glass broke as it hit the wall . Brushes and papers fell . The room was getting destroyed.

My blood boiled .

3rd persons POV

40 grabbed his phone and called the man himself. She needed him more than ever even if he hurt her . She needed him . He was the only thing at this moment in time who could bring her back to her sanity.

"I FUCKING HATE HIM FOR DOING THIS TO ME . I FUCKING HATE HIM FOR DESTROYING ME . I FUCKING HATE HIM FOR MAKING ME LOVE HIM SO MUCH ." She was just raging .

"I hate him ." She fell to her knees and out her head into her hands and softly cried .

She felt defeated. She didn't know love was this strong . She didn't want to feel this stabbing pain in her chest anymore. She just wanted wanted it gone .

The door to her room flew open . 40 quickly ran out and Aubrey ran in . He saw her on the floor . He saw her things everywhere . He went over To her and just held her. She began punching and hitting his chest but he didn't let go. She needed him right now .

Soon after she stopped hitting him and just laid in his arms .

Her cries became silent . Aubrey felt her tears stain his shirt . Looking at her in this state was tearing him apart . He was the reason for her pain . He was the reason she was so hurt .

He kissed her forehead. He was doing something that he hadn't done for years . He was holding the love of his life.

"Oh baby , I'm so sorry" he whispered to her as he rubbed her back .

"Why did you hurt me like this ." She said although her voice was muffled by his shirt .

"I didn't mean to I promise you I didn't mean too . I was stupid and careless. I couldn't handle the pressure. I became a coward and couldn't take the responsibility of anything. It's not your fault baby ." He kissed the top of her head .

"I miss you Aubrey ." She cried .

"I definitely missed you so much more . You were everything I could've asked for . I missed you so much Marcey ." He quickly wiped his own tears before she could see .

She pulled back a little to look at him .

He softly smiled with tears glossing his eyes . He saw the pain in her eyes . She was destroyed.

"Hey baby ." He said in a gentle voice as they stared into each other's big brown eyes .

Warm tears streamed down her face as she looked at the man that had her going insane . He put his hand up to her face and wiped away her tears .

"Don't cry over me . I'm not worth your tears ." He said .

"Why do I need you so bad ?" She said .

" You never needed me . I need you ." He said and he meant it .

He did need her . He knew that she didn't need him . She was strong enough to be and live without him . Him on the other hand needed her . Without her most of his accomplishments wouldn't be possible . She kept him up when he felt his worst .

He held her in his arms and ran his hands through her soft hair .

He sat on the floor leaning up against the wall as she slept in his arms . She fell asleep after crying for so long .

He looked at her .

"You're so beautiful Marcey ." He softly smiled as tears began to come out of his eyes .

"I love you like nothing else in this world ." He whispered . He gently caressed her face trying not to wake her up .

He leaned in and kissed her cheek gently she was finally asleep . He didn't want to wake her.

"You are everything I could've ever asked for." He whispered.

"You're my Marcey Channing ."

"You're my WIFE ."