:7:

Her POV

I still didn't know what was wrong . We were now laid up in bed together. He was just resting his head on my chest.

I honestly didn't care I just wanted him to be ok .

"You know for a second the house felt like it had lost its spark . It didn't have you asking me those little goofy questions that i swear would annoy me but i still enjoyed them . I was in so much pain physically and emotionally i swear I had to take sleeping medication ." He finally explained.

"And to think you hated them so much now you miss them ." I chuckled .

He chuckled.

"Hey  ! I haven't heard you laugh at anything I said in a while ." I pointed out .

"Why am I such a dick to you Marcey ." He grunted .

Wake up Marcey !  Marcey!!

I opened my eyes to see Sandi standing in front of me .

"What happened sandi ?" I asked as I rubbed my eyes .

"I'm sorry for coming in like this sweet heart I just wanted to come and tell you that Aubrey won't come out of his room and me and the boys are concerned." She said with a worried look on her face .

"I haven't seen Aubrey in a while . What else is going on ?" I was half awake.

"He just hasn't been out of his room . 40 said he called you to come over but you never did . So I'm asking you to please go check on him ." She said .

"Don't worry Sandi I'll be over there some time today. I won't let you down ." I assured her even though I wasn't sure myself.

I sat up on the side of my bed and just stared at the floor for a good minute. Then I made my way into the restroom to freshen up and get ready .

"I'm going to need you to be a good friend today for me and do me a huge favor Chubbs.
Please don't tell Aubrey I'm heading over there ." I said to him over the phone .

"Don't worry I ain't tell big man a thing ." I sighed in relief when I heard that .

I finally arrived to the house . I took a deep breath before heading in . I greeted Chubbs and 40.

"It's so fucking cold outside dawg !! I swear I felt my fingers fall off ." I said as I blew warm air into my hands trying to warm them up .

"Get your ass over here sis the fire place is up and running ." Chubbs called from the living room .

"Nah Cici I am gonna need you to head up there and cheer this man up . I swear he's just been in a bad funk . He never wants to come out of there ." He said as he pushed me up the stairs.

"Okay okayyyyyyyyy!! I'll beat him with a pillow like the old times ." I rushed up before 40 got the chance to push me again. I got a little nervous.

My hand grabbed the door knob . Before I entered I knocked .

"Go away 40 I'm good . Okay dawg I don't need anything." I heard his medium toned voice.

I opened the door and made my way inside. He was on his sitting on his balcony outside wrapped up in a blanket.

I rushed over to him and took a hold of his arm .