:8:

Her POV

I sat in-front of my fire place with a cup of bourbon just thinking of what he said yesterday.  It has been replaying in my head all morning.

He didn't know why he did it . Wow.....
How do you not know why you're cheating.
How do you not know you got a woman waiting for you at home .
How do you not know that your woman is crying in silence after you humiliated her .
How do you not know when your woman is hurt .
How do you not know why you decided to break that bond and trust you once had just to tear your woman apart leave her crying for days on end .

"Mr.Graham wanted for you to sign these divorce papers immediately. He also stated that he does not want you within at least 7feet of him if possible ." His lawyer said as he handed me the papers .

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. It's literally been only a week since our little incident. He just told me to leave . He left me with so many unanswered questions.

If this is what he wants then so be it . I at one point wanted the same thing but not for the same reason . Who am I kidding our marriage is a joke . 4 years I just got humiliated and left alone . I might love him with everything in my soul but I just feel that he doesn't love me . Well at least like he used to .

"D-D-Do you have a pen?" I could barely speak .

A knot formed in the back of my throat . My body got hot . My vision began to get blurry from the tears that covered my eyes .

The lawyer handed me the pen and I signed away our marriage. Giving him his freedom I felt a piece of life leaving me . What could've been is no longer there. It's only whats was that is left .

I guess all I can take from this is the memories .......well at least the good ones .

"Thank you very much Ms.Channing ." His lawyer smiled before getting his items .

I looked down at my hand and over to the ring . My wedding ring ......

I slipped it off and handed it to her .

"Can you please deliver this to Mr. Graham ." I gave the lawyer a soft smile but all I wanted to do was break down .

When she left I took the bottle of bourbon and just drowned myself in it . 

Life just got a little harder .....

3rd person POV

Flashback

"You look gorgeous tonight ." Aubrey said as he came up from behind Marcey .

He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her cheek .  They were standing on the balcony of their hotel room in Paris looking out at the beautiful city . He held her close just enjoying the night with his beautiful girlfriend

She turned to face him . She put both of her hands on each side of his face  and just stared into his sweet hurt looking brown eyes .

"You've made it Aubrey ." A tear fell down her cheek . A smile adorned her face .

He had just announced his first big tour . Aubrey was headed for stardom .  He was still kind of new to all of this fame. He was just getting adjusted with his wonderful lady by his side .

They have been together for a year now . Aubrey was head over heels for Marcey the first time they met in Toronto.  He was in the store looking for some new headphones. As he went through the isles trying to find them that's when he spotted her. She was trying to reach for something on the top shelf . Aubrey quickly walked over to her and got it down for her.

"Thank you." She said with a sweet smile .

"It's no problem." He laughed nervously as he looked into her deep brown eyes .

"What's a young lady like you doing here on a cold winter night ?" He was brave enough to ask .

"As you can see shopping for cookies . Thanks again for getting the frosting down for me by the way ." He was in a trance as she spoke .

"My names Marcey  by the way nice to meet you ....." she put  her hand out for a handshake. She paused waiting for him to introduce himself.

He quickly snapped out of it .

"Uhhhh...... My names Aubrey ." She intimidated him .

He went in for the handshake.

Aubrey noticed how soft it was . He didn't want to let go

" Umm Aubrey you there ?" She waved her hand in front of his face .

He was in a trance again. He quickly shook his head.

"I'm sorry . You're gorgeous." He blubbered out .

He quickly covered his mouth .

"I'm sorry ." He said .

"Thank you . You're very handsome yourself." She smiled at him which caused him to freak out a little inside.

" I was wondering if you're able to go for a cup of  hot chocolate after this ?"  He said confidently.

She thought of it for a second .  She looked at Aubrey with a big smile on his face .

"I guess making cookies can wait ." She chuckled .

"I guess they can ." He said smiling at her not knowing that they would soon be together.

"You look so handsome with your baby face . She caresses his face .

"As usual." He said feeling himself.  They both stopped looked at each other and began laughing.

They stopped laughing . Aubrey looked deep into her eyes . With a look full of love and care.
He had never had a girl by his side who believed in him like she did  . His ex had said he was never gonna become as famous as Trey Songz and that tore him apart . But with her everything he did was worth it.

"I need your love everyday ." He leaned in and kissed her .

"I need you everyday more than words can say ." He said.

"Well it's a good thing I am not going anywhere. I love you Aubrey ."  That was the first time she had said those three  words to him .

He looked at her full of excitement and happiness . He loved her too . He was just scared to say it just in case she didn't mean it . Now all his doubts about that were gone .

"I love you Marcey ." He smiled .

He took her to the bed and the rest of the night was history .    

Back to reality

Marcey was on her 5 bottle of  Hennessy this week .  She's just trying to drown her pain with liquor.  That divorce got to her so bad that she hasn't went out .  She's just been drinking her pain away by herself. She married him cause at that moment in time they were what they both wanted . Life seemed amazing.   But her married life was a disaster .

Tears streamed down her face as she sat on her room floor watching the sunset drinking a bottle of henny .

She was at her lowest.  All she did was stay home ,order food , and showered .

Every night for the past 3 weeks she's been like this. Except that she switches liquor every week .

Beeep!

Beep!

Beep!

Her phone rang

She picked it up and on the other side was a worried 40 waiting to give his favorite person some advice .