:9:

His POV

This girl is so bad . Her caramel skin on top of me is just everything.

Her curves make her body perfect. Thank god she's all mine for the taking tonight .

Her POV

I'm walking around the city looking for something to take my mind off everything. I just need an escape for tonight. The city night life is so chill here .

People are just enjoying life . While I'm over here just dreading it . The lights that adorn the shops lit up the sidewalk as I walked . I was thinking about heading to a bar . I haven't talked to Aubrey in almost 2 months and it hurt like hell . It hurts worse cause I forgot what he sounds like . It's like my mind deleted his voice. I guess you can call that progress. It's gonna be a while before I get over this whole situation.

"Hey ! Can you help me find this bar sir ?" I asked a handsome tall man with brown hair and blue eyes . His Skin almost olive colored .

He turned to look at me and smiled . I gave him a soft smile back .

"Yeah , it's no problem." He began walking I followed behind .

We had to go through an ally if we wanted to avoid the long way there .

He stood close just in case .

"Here you are ." He said as he pointed to the place .  It was a grey aesthetic. Everything in there had a rainy day vibe . As I walked in I looked around and spotted Able which I haven't seen since  Aubrey got into an argument with him .

I walked my way over to him .

"Hey Abel ." I softly smiled .

"Oh my god hey Marcey !" He got you and took me into an embrace.

"Can I sit with you ? I'm new to all of this and I don't know what to order." I  sighed .

"Of course I'm here by myself anyway." He smiled and called over the waiter .

It has now been a couple of drinks and catching up . The whiskey was hitting stronger than usual . Even Abel was surprised when he took a sip of it .

"So Marcey what has you here in this hidden bar on a cold night ?" He leaned on the table resting his chin on his hands ready to listen .

I took a sip of the whiskey before answering.

"Well , I have been totally out of it for a while . You know after everything that happened with Aubrey . That shit destroyed me ." I let out a tired sigh .

"What are you talking about ? Did y'all call it quits?" He looked at me puzzled .

"The divorce ." I said .

"DIVORCE ?!"he looked at me sideways caught by surprise by what I said .

"Yes a divorce I thought this would be all over the internet and tabloids long time ago ." I  sat back and thought to myself.

"I haven't seen a thing anywhere.  I guess Drake made sure to keep this private . Maybe to preserve his image ." He said then took a sip of his liquor .

"How sick . First he wants me to stay at least 7 feet away from him now he doesn't even announce that we got divorced." I face palmed myself .

"Hold on 7 feet restraining order ! What a dick move ." He chuckled .

"Heyyyy don't laugh without me ." I nudged his shoulder .

"Okay I'm sorry ." He chuckled again .