:2:

Her POV

I woke up with one missing phone call from Aubrey.  I  immediately called back cause he hates when I don't call him back .

"Yes ?" I said .

"Where are you ? Why weren't you home . The cameras show that you left last night ." He said sternly.

"I went out to sort your party gift I'm expecting you to be with me today  it's really special ." I responded in my morning voice  .

"Ok ." was all he said before he hung up .

Well that a surprise usually he never cares where I am .  I wonder what's up with him .

  I got up and got ready for the day . It's going to be a long one for sure . I was so excited for today I just know he's going to love it here .

I just want him to be here for once .

I arrived home to my surprise he's here . He was in the living room watching tv . I came from behind him and gave him a kiss on the cheek .

"Happy birthday !" I said excited. I handed him the keys to the house . He looked at me with a blank expression.

"Thanks what are these for ?" He said .

"It's for your gift later you'll see . I'm really excited to show you ." I said with a big smile on my face .

His POV

I looked at her very confused as to why she handed me some keys . She's always excited. I knew it was my birthday . I guess I'll stick around today to see what she's so excited about.

Her POV

It was finally time to show him . I called his phone to see where he was since he left earlier for something.

I called again.

And again.

And again

And again

And again

Tears started to form in my eyes he did it again.

He left ......

I sat on the kitchen table trying to hold back the tears but they got the best of me . I broke down silently. 3rd birthday in a row and he's not here with me to celebrate it with or me by his side . First my birthday, then our engagement anniversary , then our wedding anniversary . He forgets the important dates but only remembers his . That's all he does . Only thinks about his important days . I don't even remember the last time I had an actual conversation with him .

I missed Aubrey the one I met . But now that I think of it he was fake too .

I saw the house keys on the kitchen counter.

I try everything and anything to get his attention again. I try so hard to be his perfect wife even after I know he cheated on me . I didn't speak on it cause I knew he would just brush it off like he always does .

I don't even remember the last time he gave me a kiss . I was so alone for the past 3 years . Everything felt like it was just crashing down .

When I need him he's never there . But when he's losing it I don't know cause he's not here . Other females are consoling him . Other women that aren't me .....

I pray and wait that he remembers everything important that he acknowledges me . I didn't think being Drake's wife would be this lonely.

I just cried my eyes out . The pain in my soul felt like it lasted forever . I just wanted to finally realize he has a woman who cares and loves him by his side . I haven't given up yet . I don't want to lose hope yet . But I'm close this pain is getting unbearable. I love that man to pieces cause the first time I met him he was such a gentleman. That only lasted a year . After our wedding everything flipped . I managed his money invested for him . I flipped his money and made him more millions that he began with . I made sure everything here at home was in order and that everything in his life as a star was in order. I didn't know that it would make me shed this many tears .

I got up from the table and went to bed . I didn't care if it was barely 9pm I wanted to sleep this pain away .

I woke up with him beside me . He was all marked up again. It was 4am . I covered my mouth trying muffle my crying so he wouldn't wake up . I slowly got out of bed and went to the guest bed room . I couldn't bare the sight of him with those marks . The thought of him with another woman killed my soul even more .

I slept one night more with tears in my eyes . I never felt more alone .

"Marcey ?!" I heard him call out .

"I'm in here !" I shouted from the room .

He walked in and saw me then left without saying another word .

I heard the front door close and a car pull out of the house . Here goes to another day alone in the Graham estate.

I got my phone and called 40 to make sure I'm not missing any of Aubrey's important events .

"Heyyyyy forty !" I said .

"Whats good cici!" He said . That's the nick name he gave me .

"Anything new I need to know ?" I asked .

"Nope he's free all week . How was the day out ?" He asked .

"What are you talking about ?" I raised an eyebrow in confusion.

" Drake said you and him hung out last night for his birthday. He said something along the lines of just relaxing at home and then going out to eat ." Typical .

"Ummm ...... he wasn't here at all. I didn't even get the chance to show him his gift ." My voice cracked .

"What a dick ." I heard him say .

"Yes he is ."

"The house would've blown him away I swear he needs to get his shit together cause you're one amazing girl . You do everything for him and even make him more money to add on that . Why is he so blind ." He scoffed .

"I can't lose hope . He'll come around eventually." I said wiping my face .

"I'm so sorry cici you deserve better ." He said . I played with the string of my sweat pants to Keep me from crying again.

40 is the only one I tell everything too . Even my bad love life . All the missed special occasions . Everything. He's tried to tell Drake to snap out of it but he never listens to him .