:4:

3rd person POV

She left .... it's been almost 3 weeks without Marcey in the house .

It's gotten dull .

The boys ask for her when Drake  is  out for an event. He changes the conversation. They ask cause they see his wedding band is off . He's been sleeping with more girls .  The boys were worried . He seemed stressed .

As for Marcey she's been a wreck ever since . She hallucinates every other night which messes with her sleep .  She kept having dreams replaying the times before Aubrey flipped .

"Hey sweet heart happy birthday." Aubrey  said as he handed her 100 roses . She smiled from ear to ear .

She gave Him a tight hug and kissing his cheek a million times  .

"Thank you ! I love them and you !!" She giggled as she looked at the beautiful roses . She had never gotten any from a guy . That made them so much more special.

That's one of the dreams she kept  having .

Drake's life got dull . He had nobody sleeping next to him . The house seemed dead . As if a spark was missing . He had taken down all of their pictures. He started to feel this feeling that he couldn't describe. He had never felt this before.

But it was just something he brushed off and dealt with by going out .

He was rarely home now . He was out doing shows and just going out .

Her POV

"I can't sleep 40." I said to him .

"It's gonna be fine cici . He's gonna notice everything you did for him . I know he will . I could see it in his eyes that his life was slowly falling apart without you . He just can't admit it to himself." He held my hands as he spoke

My phone began to ring I looked at it and saw Sandi's name flash across my screen .

I quickly pick it up .

"Hello sweetheart." He kind voice spoke through the phone .

"Hello mama Sandi ." I said .

"I was calling to ask if everything was ok . I came over to your house and you weren't here . I went into your room to see if you were there and nothing. All I found was your wedding ring ." She sounded worried .

"I'm okay sandi . Me and Aubrey had a disagreement yesterday that's all ." I lied I couldn't tell her what was going on .

"Oh sweetheart I know my son didn't show love like he's supposed to . Why didn't you tell me sooner honey  ." Said her sweet little voice .

"I didn't wanna worry you mama Sandi ."

40 just sat next to me while he played with the strings on his hoodie .

"Oh honey you're literally the best thing that has ever happened to him . You're his wife for gods sake !!  I hate that he put up a wall with you and stopped showing love and attention." She sounded irritated.

"To be honest with you Ma'am I still don't even know the reason he's like this." I sighed .

"Neither do I not even his friends . I don't even think know he knows himself ." She let out a laugh .

"Well I just wanted to call and let you know that he needs you in the office today. He needs to see his reports on his estates ." She sighed.

How could I forget ..... I swear I'm an idiot.

"Don't worry I'll put my pride aside and make sure he gets them I'll be there . Take care Sandi ." She said goodbye and I hung up .

40 looked at home as if he already knew about me forgetting.

"Go change I'll drive you there ." He said as he walked out of the house and started up the car .

I quickly changed into some cozy clothes since it's freezing outside.

I ran to the car with the folder in my hand that had everything. I got In the car with 40 and sped off . I was gonna be late .

It was Tuesday, November 20th 10:04am .

I got to the office with 2 minutes to spare I was now trying to decide if I should walk in . I didn't have the strength but i had too it was important.

I entered the room he was facing the big window. His back was facing towards me .

I cleared my throat to announce my presence.

His chair spun to face me .

I felt as it time was going slow . My breathing got uneasy. I walked over to his desk and set down the folder .

He motioned for me to sit .

"Everything has been going great . The hotel is coming in with a huge amount of money since it's holiday season. The new properties are also a huge investment well made . I sold the house in New York for almost 5.6million which was higher than the offer we made ." I said .

He revised the papers and all the important details he needed to cover .

"Is that all ?" I asked .

"Yes." His deep voice that sent shivers down your spine spoke .

I got up and headed towards the door .

As I was about to open the door his voice boomed through the room .

"What the fuck is the golden estate here in Toronto? I never agreed or spoke or even got mentioned of this 4 million dollar house ." I stopped in my tracks .

Before I turned around I took a deep breath . I forgot to take the house out of his papers. What an idiot .

"I'm sorry about that . It was a piece of land i got . I just accidentally put it in ur list . Don't worry I payed it with my money . It just finished getting constructed a few days ago actually. It was just something I got." I rambled on .

"Ok that's all ." He said .

I walked out . And let that deep breath I held in without noticing out .

He almost found out about the secret house . By now he just thinks it's just some house . He can never find out about that house again. It just reminded me of a failed attempt of happiness.