playing

WARNING

Y/N knocked on the door, adjusting her shirt when she looked right in front of her, Mike Wheeler standing there.

"Hey!" She smiled, he instantly attached his lips to hers, grabbing her wrist and taking his girlfriend inside. Since Mike was already a senior his parents let him in charge of the house, which means he could stay home, alone. "Couldn't even say hi first." She giggled.

"I missed you," he smiled, giving her another kiss.

"It's been two days, Michael." Y/N rolled her eyes back.

"Whatever darling, come on, let's go to my room." They both hurriedly and excitedly went upstairs, leaving the door a bit open because they forgot and since they started to make out and undress.

"Are you sure," she was interrupted by Mike's rushed kisses. "your parents won't... come home early?" She threw her head back, the guy kissing her neck and taking his pants off.

"Yeah yeah, I'm sure." He pushed her to lay in bed and getting above her.

"Let me stay on top." She asked, they both sat straight staring at each other. Mike's back faced the door, Y/N grabbed a condom and he wore it anxiously.

"Calm down Mike." He was always so nervous, she chuckled and started to slide his hard cock inside her, already rolling her eyes back and opening her mouth.

"Fuck, y-your so tight." He groaned.

"And you're t-too big." Y/N bit her lip trying not to moan too loud so the neighbors wouldn't complain to his parents later. She started going up and down, moaning on his ear and whining. Their skin clapping and echoing, the sound of her wet pussy being thrusted and the bed moving. She held the back of his neck also scratching his back, Mike gripped on her waist skin and ass, pulling her closer to his body. Both groaning, moaning and whining, they could cum at any moment, she was so close, pleasure running through her body, Y/N opened her eyes.

"Mik— Holly?!" She stopped moving.

"She's not home, Y/N." He turned his head around to see his 7 years old sister standing at the door with a doll on her arms. "Holly, get out!" He yelled to her, grabbing the sheets to cover themselves, the little girl ran to her room.

"Oh my God, Michael, how could you let this happen?" Y/N madly whispered to him. "She saw us fucking."

"She doesn't even know what we're doing—

"I'm going there to explain to her." Y/N hurriedly got off his lap and dressed up, Mike had a disappointed and mad face, he just wanted to cum, his cock twitching and hurting because of how hard it was.

Y/N walked to his sister's bedroom, opening the door slowly. She was sat in bed, staring at the wall.

"Hey Holly." she walked closer, getting on her knees to talk to her.

"Hi Y/N." She smiled.

"I'm sorry Mike yelled to you."

"It's ok, he does it all the time." They giggled, Mike listened to everything while on his room. "Was he hurting you, Y/N?" The girl asked.

"N-No no, we were just... playing but it's a different game, only a couple can play it, like me and Mike. When you get older you'll understand. I just want to ask you something." Y/N explained to her.
"I want you to keep this a secret, ok? Don't tell anyone about Mike and I's game, if so it'll ruin our, our scores. It's a little competition between couples, if your parents find out, we lose points. Just forget about what you saw, ok?"

"Ok, Y/N, but there is one thing."

"W-What is it?" Y/N asked, getting worried.

"I won't tell anyone if... if Mike makes me Eggo's and if you play with me."

"O-Okay, I'll play with you until he gets them done, deal?" She nodded excitedly. "I'll talk to him." Holly hugged Y/N, that then went to Mike's bedroom.

"Michael!" She called him out. "Couldn't you wait?"

"I-I'm sorry, you were taking so long." He wiped his hand on the sheets. "Will she snitch on us?"

"She won't but only if you make waffles, and if I play with her."

"She's a... how could I be so stupid and forget she was here. Now I have to make Eggo's with a boner."

"Yeah Michael, plus you're not the only one, if it weren't for you I wouldn't be here squeezing my legs. Go do some waffles for her, please." She grabbed his clothes.

Y/N went to play with her while her boyfriend did what his sister has ordered, after all that misunderstanding, they let Holly on the living room watching a show with the volume all the way up and closed the bedroom door so they could finish their... game.