rain

Requested by @Jaenessa
warning age urself up +20
[chapter edited and replaced with Boris]

Sunday, 2am in the morning, it's raining outside pretty harshly, Boris and Y/N were laid in bed cuddling in silence, her head on his chest and fingers circling his bare chest. They looked at each other, suddenly kissing slowly, the feeling of their lips being touched was soothing. The woman hoped above him, cupping his cheeks while his hands touched her waist.

"She will listen." Boris whispered.

"She won't, trust me." She continued kissing his neck.

"Sage is fourteen, she'll find out one way or anot— He was interrupted by Y/N, her hips moved back and forth slowly, teasing Boris and giving him a sensible bump.

"Our daughter is probably asleep by this hour, don't worry, plus it's raining loudly." She sat straight, taking her black short nightdress, also revealing complete nakedness.

"Just make sure to lock the door, krasotka." He advised, she hurriedly got up and did what he ordered, walking back to bed. Y/N took his boxers off, a burning feeling on her crotch as she pumped his dick just to make it even more harder. His eyes instantly rolled back, a bit of pre-cum on the tip already, she aligned herself and started sliding down. "Fuck baby, you're dripping wet." He whispered, holding her waist.

Y/N started bouncing, trying not to go all the way through and make loud clapping noises. She moaned while Boris pulled her to lay above him so he could cover her mouth and muffle her moaning.

"Faster, you can do it, come on." He murmured on her ear, also raising his hips and thrusting on her. It was a very intense feeling already, both focusing on giving each other pleasure and also coming together.

Her hip movements became sloppier as her legs started burning, he kissed her neck several times in order to also disguise his groans. Her fingers became yellow of how hard she gripped on the sheets, they breathed heavily, trying not to moan louder and wake up their daughter. Her walls tightened around his member, she gripped her pussy trying to relieve herself which was impossible. Boris also slightly bit her neck several times, which he knew she loved and kissed all over her face with passion.

"I'm cumming, I'm— She interrupted herself, letting out a muffled moan since before she buried her head on his neck, releasing her juices all over him, her legs trembling until she felt his cum fill her.

The morning after, it was around 7am. They wake up early every day to have breakfast together and work, Boris was in the table drinking coffee when Sage, their daughter, walked downstairs with a very weird expression.

"Morning honey, your breakfast is ready." Y/N walked closer to her and gave a kiss on her forehead.

"Are you alright? You look sick." Boris asked her.

"The rain wasn't that loud, you know." She grabbed the toast from the table. "I'll be going to school with my friends today, I kind of love you two, bye bye." Sage hurriedly left, leaving her parents in shock.

"I told you, we can't fuck while she's home anymore." Boris exclaimed.

"Well, she just left, didn't she?" He looked at her with his eyebrows furrowed, giggles escaping her mouth.

"You're such a pervert, I don't know why I love you." He joked, walking closer to Y/N and immediately kissing her.

"You're the perverted one, and that's probably the reason why you love me." She answered while both went upstairs to "work".