❝ chapter ten ❞

|• Zonnique •|

I squinted my eyes open and noticed I was laying on Chresanto's chest on his bed. I don't remember coming up here---I probably fell asleep and he carried me up here. I'm guessing Jayden is in his nursery room.

I took a better look at the room and noticed how messy or was. Then the memories from last night came flooding in. Chresanto, Jayden, and I was laying on the hamac, Jayden falling asleep and Chresanto put him to bed, making out with Chresanto and we had sex on the hamac---which almost broke. I look down at myself and I was naked. I smiled, taking it all in. We're finally back together.

I was about to get up but he tighten his arms around me. I laughed a little. "Chres, I have to wake up."

He lazily opened his eyes. They weren't exactly opened; they were low. He looked so sexy in the mornings and his morning voice. Lord, help me.

"Can we just lay here all day?" He asked deeply.

I smiled. "No, we cannot. I have to wake up before Jayden so I can get stuff ready for him."

He groaned but nodded anyway. He closed his eyes and let out a deep breath. "I love you."

The smile was still plastered on my face while I blush. "I love you too, baby."

I stood up and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and took a shower. I put on my gray sweats and my black sweater; it was a bit cold this morning.

"Talk to me." I said, biting down on my apple. I just got downstairs when my phone started ringing. I picked it without looking at the ID. I took out a pan and decided on making scrambled eggs.

"Can we talk?" The voice sounded unfamiliar.

So, I took the phone out of my ear and stared at my phone screen. I furrowed my eyebrows when I noticed it was Bahja. I put it back in my ear and took out the eggs. "Why you sound like that? Are you okay?"

"I'm sick."

I stopped for a minute. "What's wrong with you?"

"I have the flu." She sniffed a little. "But, back to what I saying, can we meet up somewhere tomorrow or sometimes this week?"

Oh yeah, it is flu season. Let's hope Jayden don't catch it. "You're in LA?"

"Yeah, we might live here for a while." She said. "Destin wanted me to come with him."

"Okay, so I'll see you tomorrow if I'm not busy."

"Thank you. It'll mean a lot to me." She sounded relieved.

"Alright. I'll you see tomorrow then."

We both hang up and right when I was about to set my phone down, I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and I jumped. I quickly turned around.

"Don't scare me like that." I playfully hit his chest.

He leaned down and grabbed my chin, bringing my lips to his. We kiss for little longer before we hear Jayden crying upstairs. I pulled away and set the bowl that had the eggs down.

"You go take care of him and I'll finish what you started." He pointed at the eggs.

"Thank you." I jogged up the stairs and quickly went to Jayden's room since his wailing got louder. "I'm right here, baby." I told him and picked him up.

I bathed him and only put a diaper and a sweater on him since we weren't planning on going anywhere today. I held him and walked downstairs. After we all ate breakfast, I put Jayden inside his playpen which was right next to the couch Chresanto and I are cuddling on. We watched random shows while he stroked my hair.