intro

a bunch of chaotic dumbasses get into a lottt of trouble with their trusty babysitter. this is a crack fan fiction.

first few chapters should hopefully be getting characters introduced and giving examples of how they interact.

cursing warning. also, i made jack an actual dog. sorry not sorry but he's leona's big fluffy dog now. ruggie is still starving. vil, cater, and took are basically the heathers and epel is veronica.

the monstro lounge still exists, but azul owns it. and a car. the twins work part time there and others can too.

sam also has his shop, and the display changes every week. he's got huge storage rooms i guess.

epel would kill everyone depending on how many of them made a joke about his height. oh, but the guy knows how to make a good lunch. and drive apparently. you still don't allow him behind a wheel.

driving is left to floyd. probably worse than epel honestly. he's also got access to azuls car. you guys can't be trusted.

lilia is such a good babysitter. the ability to sweet talk and escape trouble saves his kids asses all the time. every once in a while they drag malleus into trouble, but he doesn't understand the purpose. also the guy expects a hand written invitation that no one has the time or money for.

the dorms are basically who all is on the same floor of the building. they all pretty much just share with someone else. ex: ace and deuce are roommates. so are the twins. people like azul and riddle have solo rooms.

ortho is human (yay!) and he pushes his brother to hang out with people like mc, inevitably getting him into a bunch of trouble in hopes of him getting out of the house. he's too young to attend nrc but he lives in the dorm with idia.

jamil isn't a servant, kalim is just really clingy and jamil can't tell him to fuck off. he's like a boomerang.

leona would hate y/n's guts but she's got too many comfy blankets and pillows. sadly, his poor dog is dragged everywhere with her and epel.

yeah so let's try this lmao