11.

"you can't do it like that..!"

"bruh,,you literally just showed me the exact same thing not even five minutes ago. i'm doing it right!"

you and sebek are wrestling over a whipped cream can. but like,,standing. you're aggressively snatching the can and elbowing each other in the face.

"you have to do it counter clockwise or it looks wrong.!"

"i'm left handed..!"

"that doesn't change anything.!"

normally azul doesn't allow you anywhere near the kitchen, but today he made the

,,,responsible,,choice of leaving you with sebek for the entirety of your shift. a terrible decision, really, because now half of the key lime male's face is covered in whipped cream.

the poor customer who just wanted their nice coffee. 

"aha.!"

with a victorious laugh, you serve the coffee and return to the work floor. sebek angrily stumbles out a moment after to grab your collar.

"you can't just do what you want, this is a professional business.!"

"i could say the same thing! your perfectionist shit could've made the drink late and we'd have an angry customer..!"

the last person on waiting tables today was ruggie. who was too focused on eating something a customer sent back to care about whatever the fuck you two were doing.

back on topic, you and sebek are literally butting heads.

but the clicking of overpriced heels catches your attention. there, a few feet away from the counter, is vil shouenheit

there's a pair of name brand sunglasses over his nose, the tint similar to the highlights in his hair. it looks like he's doing something new- some of his hair is parted to it's opposite side to give him bangs. there's several intricate pins holding it in place. you feel like he radiates sugar daddy energy.

"y/n. let me buy you something, and let's have a chat."

oh. so maybe you would consider him a sugar daddy if he didn't just set off your anxiety with a few words. well. there goes one more rich bachelor/bachelorette/bachnonbinary from your mental list.

ruggie stops eating to pat your shoulder.

"if you die i'm raiding your kitchen."

"...bro,,,"

your mortal enemy is your only hope. however, seeing your pleading stare, he smiles. 

...god is unforgiving today.

———

which is exactly how you got into this mess.

"come now, mon chéri..! to the beauty store.!"

this is a terrifying situation.

rook has one hand clasped around your arm, vil holding your hood to prevent the male from completely stealing you. two of the people who probably scare you the most.

if only epel hadn't decided to paint your nails to match, because vil's whole reason for coming out here was he liked the shade. he set off your anxiety and waited a whole hour just to go nail polish shopping. 

honestly you were hoping he had a secret motive because if you were wasting an afternoon you could've spent napping just for this..sigh. idia's dorm sounds like a nice and quiet place to nap. maybe ortho would cuddle with you.? ah whatever. cant nap today anyways.