9.

"wow. you actually got married?"

"nah riddle got us matching rings but called them wedding rings and i love them you're going to have to pry them from my cold dead hands."

"whA- ARE WE THINKING OF THE SAME RIDDLE?? ROSEHEARTS??"

"yeah. honestly you should stop being surprised ace you comment about me being his favorite all the time."

"okokok but why the fuck did he buy you two matching rings."

"because he's just as much of a simp as everyone else at this school."

"except us, i suppose."

oh fuck.

the ever-lovely azul and jade.

"you've got more shifts next we-"

"y/nnn..!!!"

floyd cuts off the other octavinelle members, going straight to trying to bend so he can bury his head into your waist and failing. you're sitting down. what the fuck.

"i'm sorry for eating your cookies please give back my marriage proposal i'll accept this time i promise..!"

for real you just wanted to enjoy the weekly lunch you have to gossip with ace what is going on anymore??

patting his head, you awkwardly smile at the other two. azul is long done with your shit, motioning for jade to get his brother.

you fear jade.

purely because that man has the ability to pICK UP his brother and momentarily freeze his brain. as in grabs the back of his shirt and makes the bitch levitate.

"as i was saying, you've got more shifts next week with that sebek kid. try to make it this time."

ah fuck. sebek hates your ass.

it would be nice if you could make up some dumb excuse like 'idk why he hates me i'm just the cute girl everyone loves🥺!' but no you're very aware. the dumb motherfucker can actually sleep like a normal person and gets jealous when you have sleepovers with malleus and silver.

i mean the hatred kind of became mutual- he's the one who always tells lillia to send you shitty food.

so yeah i think that would definitely count as attempted murder.

",,hey ace,,do you think you could hold up sebek all next week..?"

"your boss is literally right here."

",,i fucking hate first years."

"wha- wait y/n what about our marriage proposal-"

"never mind. i hate people. anyways, get your god damn work done."

the three finally leave, ace patting your head-bashed skull.

"there, there, you can have my pasta."

",,it seems we've finally encountered a pasta that can't be solved by problem."

",,you said that backwards. just eat the damn thing."

you turn your head on it's side, opening your mouth.

"feed me."

"i cant you dumb bitch i'm on the other side of the table do you want this up your nose or some shit??"

"you know-"

"never mind don't ever speak to me again. lunch canceled."

"wAIT ACE NO I DIDNT MEAN SNORT THE PASTA I MEANT LIKE IF I SHOVED IT UP MY NOSE I COULD STILL BREATHE AND ITD BE A KICKASS ACCESSORY."

ace turns back at you and at first he looks mad but then he looks you straight in the eyes and-

"let's get elbow macaroni piercings."

"i love you so fucking much."

"cool make out with me later we have macaroni to glue to our noses."

----------------------------------

541 words

hmmm to short chapters as a double update..yall want the third one bc theres another one ready im just trying to pace bc i have this vacation road trip thing coming up and then school so anyways enjoy lmao