4.

"pfTAHA-"

"yOU WHAT?!"

"oh don't get your panties in a twist deuce; you know for a fact you're jealous of the chaotic energy i radiate. ace gets it."

"oh my god this is why azul is always so pissed at you!"

"was riddle really okay in the trunk?"

"to be honest we completely forgot about him for half the trip until he squished lilia getting into a seat."

"please the world is so unfair he gets so mad at me for eating a tart and yet you can kidnap him and not have any,,,uh,,,,,what's the word.?"

"affection?"

"it's repercussions dumbass."

"yeah you aren't even in our dorm section and yet he favors you."

"it's cause i steal leona's dog. because let's be honest, who doesn't like jac-"

"me."

"...."

it was at this moment random bystander #1 knew. they fucked up.

—————-
after beating up those who dare oppose jacks canine charms, you rendezvous with jamil. he might have a bad attitude but i mean,,,so do you.

"god i wish i could've stolen azuls car."

"oh? i can invite you next time but honestly they're mostly improvised trips."

"so you,,don't plan anything..?"

"nope. the other day was me getting pulled along by floyd really."

"wh- are you telling me fLOYD OF ALL PEOPLE LED THAT?!"

"yep."

"then why do you take credit- never mind. you guys really need to start planning bigger."

"oh? you have any ideas, all mighty jamil?"

",,perhaps."

"wow. pulling the dead meme card huh?"

"yep. i'm thinking."

"then hurry up already."

"then shut up already."

"fine!"

cue the awkward silence as your friend scribbles away.

"i want you to study azul's daily schedule. you were punished with monstro shifts right?"

"yeah it's hella boring."

"we'll take advantage. i want you to get me his schedule, and keep an eye out for jade."

"oh i share shifts with floyd because azul's too dumb to split us up, he can handle his own brother."

"good. because within the week we're stealing that safe."
———
—-
"wow. what are we, phantom thieves?"

"i mean we could-"

"oh hell no."

"what if i said we're throwing it off the roof?"

"oh! would it bounce a little?"

"no? the goal is to open it??"

",,,we're so getting arrested."
—————-
377 words