6.

after ruggie stole your pan, it took forever for floyd to pass out. well not forever, but long enough he only missed the part in nemo where marlin and his son finally reunited. sucks to be him.

he had passed out on your lap (as the only way to mellow him out seemed to be giving in to his clingy nature) with a decent portion of his legs over the other end of the couch. jack napped on the floor.

it was around midnight when leona entered your dorm, nearly giving you a heart attack.

"jesus christ..! how the fuck did you get in?"

"your key rock. what's with the leech?"

it took a minute for you to remember that leech is genuinely floyd's last name, which in turn made you wonder if leona did or if he was just being an ass.

"awh, what? you jealous he gets my lap?"

"not really." he walks past you, petting jack on his way. "i'm stealing your bed again."

"wha- no you aren't! you live only a few floors down, take the elevator!"

"like you'll be using it anyways, you look pretty stuck."

"i'll wake him up when i go to bed, then! but i got the floor last night so either get out of sleep on the floor."

",,,you suck."

"wow. original, huh?"

"i can smell mac and cheese, where the fuck's the pan?"

"uh. ruggie took it?"

",,,don't you have only one pan,,?"

",,maybe."

"oh my god. why."

"well maybe you should stop complaining about it and just buy me another pan like a normal sugar daddy, jeez!"

"stop calling me your sugar daddy i bought you a charger ONCE."

"well you still brought me something so you're a sugar daddy! now please shut up it took me so long to get floyd to sleep."

"oho?"

"don't you fUCKING DARE."

"well. convince me not to ruin your whole nights work."

"uh,,i literally had to put nemo on?"

"why the fuck would you put nemo on?"

"because? floyd is basically a shark."

"eel but ok. how about this, i won't wake floyd up if you let me steal your bed again."

"you're kinda too late for that.."

"eh? when did you wake up?"

"the moment you said sugar daddy, duh!"

"yikes. this is my cue to leave- have fun getting him to sleep again."

"leona you assho- wAIT NO DONt TAKE JACK!"

"jackie noo!"

"peace out suckers."

leona flips you off before leaving.

"damn.."

figuring you may as well get floyd back to sleep, you shoo him off to sleep in your lovely spouse, otherwise known as a bed.

your phone rings right as you're about to join him.

jesus christ i know you guys are college students but go the fuck to bed😭