14.

"i'm going to EXPLODE."

"wow. dramatic much?"

currently inside an outdoorsy hiking camping biker shop in the mall, you stand next to epel, who looks like he's ready to let the ground swallow him up. next to him is kalim, who examines a fancy looking fishing rod.

"what's up?"

"i want this."

you proudly present a really fucking ugly fishing hat.

"i hate you."

"don't even start with that trail of denial i'm going to explode epel i'll make sure you go down with me."

"that is the ugliest fucking hat- AH- NO-"

you pull the hat over his eyes and hold it down with both hands while kalim stays occupied with something on the shelf.

"man, this shop doesn't have the high quality stuff..."

"eh?" epel is freed. "it's expensive though, isn't it?"

"yeah. this isn't what i would get at home though. i wanna go fishing soooooo baddddd!!!"

"oh! me too!"

"you guys are lame. what kind of college students goes fishing."

"the type who likes fun!" "-the type who wants a boat party!"

"...man, i'll have a boat party."

"oh, i have a boat! it's down...at the bay?"

"kalim i love you!! you silly little rich boy."

"i think if you used his boat to have a party jamil would kill you."

"ah. fuck. he's still mad about the safe incident. and how we didn't get to go to hooters."

"yeah i'm pretty sure he's more mad you guys argued too long and we didn't get to go to hooters."

"man got all hyped up about the thighs and still no hooters..."

"what's hooters?"

"...ask jamil."

"okay! siri, text jam-"

before he can finish talking to siri (LIKE A FUCKING NERDDD WHO DOES THAT) epel quickly points to a brightly colored and honestly really damn ugly fishing rod.

"hey-uh-look at that! colors!"

"oh! that's cute! i think it would fit you, y/n."

"awww you think so?"

"it's fucking ugly please don't say it-"

"it's nice! i like this color scheme!"

"DIE."

"i'm gonna kill YOU epel shut the fuck up-"

"WHA-NO-STOP PULLING MY HAIR VIL WILL KILL ME-"

"oh, look! that person has a puppy!"

you stop from putting epel in a headlock just long enough to spot a tiny ass dog halfway across the store.

"very cute!!! you should go pet it!"

"no kalim wait don't leave me she's gonna kill- and he's gone. fuck."

"now what we're you saying about the poor baby's choice being ugly- WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE ARE YOU WEARING MY HOODIE I WAS LOOKING FOR THAT."

"UM. NO???"

"YOU LIAR THE TAG HAS MY NAME ON IT GIVE ME THAT FUCKING THING I WANTED TO WEAR THIS LAST WEEK AND COULDNT FIND IT WHEN THE FUCK DID YOU STEAL IT???"