1.

·
"EPEL STOP THROWING SHIT OUT THE WINDOW ITS NOT DOING SHIT-"

"ITS NOT DOING SHIT BECAUSE YOU HAD FLOYD DRIVE INSTEAD OF ME."

"kids calm down already you're scaring jack."

"WELL SORRY BUT I THINK IDIAS TRYING TO GET IN YOUR WINDO- FLOYD WHAT THE FUCK DON'T JUST TURN LIKE THAT!"

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE AT WILD WAVES???"

"FLOYD WE SAID THE BEACH!"

"stop yelling at me! you guys said the fucking beach but wild waves has good food~"

"YEAH BUT THE BEACH HAS ALL THE BACK ROADS TO AVOID THE ANGRY MOB BEHIND US-"

"SCOOT YOUR ASS INTO THE PASSENGER SEAT FLOYD. SOMEONE GET IDIA IN THE CAR AND WE SHOULD PROBABLY RELEASE RIDDLE INTO THE BACK SEATS WE NEED ALL HANDS ON DECK."

"NO EPEL LET LILIA DRIVE- WHAT THE FUCK?!??"

-wait a minute.. we need more context, screaming doesn't exactly cover all points of a story. lets back track a bit here.

your name is y/n l/n, a fresh-faced college student going into her first year at night raven college somewhere in japan. shes also pretty much just a mischievous asshole with a knack for attracting groups of people who could either run from angry mobs with her, or they are the angry mob. there's not really an in between.

during your time at nrc, your mob-running group has grown into you and two other troublesome shits, an unwilling goody-two-shoes and emo you drag along, a sweet-talking supervisor, and a stolen dog.

so yeah, quite the group you've collected.

we've got epel felmier, year 1, who'd consume your first born if you've ever mentioned anything to him about his height or cute appearance.

floyd leech, year 2, half a pair and definitely the most impulsive. tell him to do something and he'll get distracted by shit like a bug. pretty frustrating.

riddle rosehearts, year 2, the poor boy who try's dragging you guys out of trouble and accidentally gets brought with. eventually he'll snap at you guys and ruin 30% of the plan.

idia shroud, year 3, the reclusive emo who gets forced to join in due to his little brother. its tempting to leave him at the scene, but you do have a heart despite its small size so hes always recovered.

lilia vanrouge, year 3. god this guy was the best of the group. far better than average lying skills and the ability to make it seem like despite his small frame that yes he is an adult and the adult responsible for your group (even though you guys are all legally adults). hes got at least two unofficial children that occasionally get dragged with.

lastly, jack. your frenemy leona's big fluffy white dog. he gets stolen and dragged with often due to your and epel's favoritism for him. you'd think leona would do more about it but with the amount of comfy bedding for naps you supply him with hes content most of the time. today was not one of those days.

the current situation? floyd and epel wanted an impulsive beach day, so they kidnapped the rest of the group with help from lilia and stole a bunch of shit from others. vils beach shit, jack, and azuls car. which led to the current angry vehicle speeding after you.

there weren't enough seats for everyone, so they tied idia to the roof and put riddle in the trunk. if you listen closely you can hear idias pitiful scream from the interior.

and all that absolute bullshit led you here. crammed in a backseat with a huge dog and a very small third year, speeding through the wild waves parking lot with an angry pretty boy and more not far behind.