Haunted House

Camilas Pov:
I woke up to a bright and sunny morning.I decided not to shower as I couldn't be bothered.Even if I wanted to shower I'd have to wait for Dinah,Lauren,Normani or Ally.
I just ironed my T-Shirt which said Mahomie and my designer jeans.
I combed my tangles and straightened my hair.I decided to plait my hair to the side and add a bow.
I got the bow as a mini present from Austin.He knew I was obsessed with bows,i even have a bow collection which probably contains 547 bows in it.Austin also has a thing for shoes.He has a closet full of designer shoes,it was like impossible to count how many there were.There was probably infinity of them.Anyways I quickly got dressed and I went into the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.
I would have brushed earlier,but Lauren was in the bathroom.
I bet she sleeps in there because she takes like an hour.Or she just thinks about Bradley Simpson from The vamps.Today I was going to go to a haunted house with Austin,Alex,Robert,Zach,lauren,ally,Normani and Dinah.
I was afraid to go to the haunted house as Austin told me his experience when he was like 10 and he said "its horrible and scary".
So ever since then I've been scared of going to Haunted houses.
Today was the day I was going to conquer my fear and toughen up.
I got a call from bbc radio and they said they wanted to interview me at their radio station.
I called a taxi And went into it alone.
I told the driver where I wanted to go so he took me there.
As soon as I arrived I got out and went into the radio station room.I greeted the interviewer and she said "hey" and I said hey too.
The interview lady said "Take a seat! Camila when I say 1 2 3 the radios live"
I said "ok"
She said " 3.......... 2........... 1......."
Interviewer said "Hello today we are going to interview Camila Cabello from fifth harmony"
I said "That's right! If u don't know me I'm from an American girl band and I performed with them on Saturday night"
Interviewer said "Great information"
The interviewer said "ermm..... Fans have been wondering about some break up thingy"
She said "Well,Camila are you and austin great "
I said "yeh we don't argue"
The interviewer said" Ok! That's great news and fans want to know why you and Austin broke up before"
I said "Its kind of personal"
The lady said "Fans its kind of personal"
The lady said "Well Camila what's great about Austins personality?"
I said whilst smiling like an idiot I said "Well I like him because I like the way he treats me and other people and he calls me princess"
The lady said "Awww! That's so sweet and cute! I bet every Mahoney would love to be in your position"
I said "its actually mahomie"
She sarcastically said "You know I love being corrected"
I said" Ok Yeh right you do"
I said my goodbye to her with a hug.
I went into my taxi and I told them to drive back to star plaza hotel.
I went into the hotel room and the girls said "We see you've gushed about austin again"
I said "Mmhh"
I got a text from Austin
Austin-Meet me by the side of the hotel and tell everyone to come!
Me-Ok prince austin
I said to the girls "Austin wants us to meet him now at the side of the hotel"
The girls got their shoes on and handbags.
We went out of our suite and went outside to Austin.
I said to him "hello"
And he hugged me.
He replied with "Hey princess"
I sat at the front of the car next to Austin and I saw austin on the radio BBC Radio.
I said "Austin I'm changing this!"
He said "why???"
Dinah bursts out "Camila's on it and she's gushing about you"
Austin said "if Camilas on it I'm definite watching it"
I said "Oh no!"
He said "oh yes"
Proudly.
I heard myself so I covered my ears and I heard everyone saying "Aww!!"
I looked into Austins eyes an she was blushing.
I started leaning in until Austin heard a man saying "Hurry up and drive and stop kissing"
The traffic light turned green ten seconds ago so me and him just blushed.
Everyone started laughing really loudly.
We finally arrived at the haunted house.
We all went inside and I was scared so I stood by Austin.
When we went inside these wierd creatures started screaming at us.
Austins mum was recording is as it was for Austin youtube.
I started screaming then austin hugged me.
This freaky girl doll started saying to Austin "I'm going to eat you! Austin"
He started getting scared so I laughed.

Robert and Zach kept cursing which was annoying.
It was finally over which was great.
I became thirsty so I bought drink.
Everyone bought one and copied me.
We all saw subway so we ordered a baguette.
We were all so tired so we went to sleep at our hotel.
Tomorrow we were going to the airport back to America.