Trouble

Camilas Pov:My mum was very protective so I couldn't sleep next to Austin but instead we had to have a separate bed ,but same room.
It's like she doesn't trust Austin.
It was night time but I heard footsteps so I pretended to be a sleep.
Austin came towards me and got his phone and took a picture of me and him.It was cute but after I realised he called a caller called Becky.
Becky said "Hey Austin wass up bae"
What does she mean bae!!! 😡
Austin said "Hey Sexy Girl!"
Why did he call her that.
Becky said "So are you going to Fuck Camila and just Dump her"
I couldn't believe it I had tears in my eyes.
Austin said "Yeh I can't wait I can't believe she thinks I like her.... I like her butt!"
Becky said "We should date!"
Austin said "Ermm u see I lied about that! I do like her!"
I think he saw my eyes open.
That bastard!!!!!!!
He used to me.
I didn't bother getting up but Austin ended his call and kissed my cheek and said "I love you"
I said "I hate you! We're over!!!!! Because I'm nice I'm letting you stay the night but don't sleep in my house ever again,Player"
Austin said "Becky and I are just friends"
I said "Sure! Then why did u call her sexy you never called me that"
Austin said "You're not sexy you're absolutely tutely gorgeous and well sexy"

I said "Yeh right Mahone you used me you were going to fuck me then dump me I thought you were nice! I'm going to get over you easily.I would've let you fuck me! Let alone dump me"
Austin said to himself "Damn it!"
Austin went downstairs and I followed him.
I saw him getting Apple juice but instead I had sprite.I was drinking my sprite and I left it on the table and Austin picked it up and drank it.

He also said "Camila your lips are yummy!"
My mum heard austin say that so she started laughing so I stormed off upstairs.
I could hear my mum and Austin talking.
Why did I ever fall for that Austin jerk!!!! Why?????

Instead of going sleep I called Justin Bieber.Yeh him I wanted to make Austin jealous.I knew Justin was looking for a girl to replace Selena.
I called him and he said
"Hey Sweetie"
I giggled and he said "That laugh reminds me of Selena" he sighed.
I said "Me and Austin just broke up so I was wondering if you would want to go out sometime"
Justin said "Yeh I'm im Miami what about you?"
I said "wow! That's great I'm in Miami too want to go Nando's be ready for 9:35 pm"
JB said "Ok cutie I'd love to go!"
I was so happy
So I started Curling my hair and I out on a sparkly purple dress.I put a purple one on because it was Justin Biebers favourite colour.
Austin saw me so he said "WOW! U l-o-o-k stu-nning."
I said "Ok"
He said "Where are you going??"
I said "On a date"
Austin was drinking water so he spat his water on the floor and said "what!!! With who??"
I said "were not dating anymore so why are you angry I'm going with the one and only Justin Bieber"

I could see the jealousy in Austin's eyes.
I went down and my mum said "Where are you going young lady?"
I said "On a date"
Mum said "With Austin"
I said "Nope with Justin"
Mum said " why Aren't you and Austin dating? Anyways Don't do anything bad that Justin tells you!! Okay sweetie"
I said "Ok me and Austin broke up an hour ago"
I kind of saw a look of jealousy in Austins eyes.I kind of felt a little guilty,who am I kidding I was great.
I heard the door bell and it was Justin he greeted me with a hey gorgeous and a hug.
I know I keep thinking this but I can see how mad Austin is right now!
Justin took hold of my hand and took me into his custom Lamborghini.
He bought me flowers and chocolate which was sweet.Austin never done that for me so I think my relation with Justin might go pretty well.
In the car I was listening to Justin's confident song as he wanted me to listen to him and give him feed back.
I said "Its really catchy your voice suits it really well"
He said "Thanks"
We finally arrived at nandos and Justin found us a private area so fans wouldn't scream and stuff.
When I went with Austin there was always screaming.
Me and Justin were waiting for the waiter,its actually the waiter should be waiting for us not Yeh other way round gosh!
I said "So justin I think I should get to know you"
Justin put his fingers and said "Shhh baby I'll show you something"
Before I could say okay justin stared into my eyes and started leaning in I leaned in and felt his soft lips.I think Austin's kisses are better,but I can't judge his kissing unless I use my mouth like now.
The waiter came and I ordered "A chicken leg piece with chips and sprite"
Justin ordered "I want a milk shake,Frozen Yoghurt,Chicken burger and coke
When we were waiting for the food I asked justin "Whats your Favourite food?"
He said "Spaghetti and pizza"
I said "what a coincidence because I love pizza and spaghetti"
Afterthat question the food came and we started eating all of it.
Once I finished,Justin took hold of my hand and he kissed it and opened the car door.
I said "Thanks!"
He said "No problem"
We were both in the car so I said "I enjoyed today with you"
Justin said "You're a different girl Cabello would you like to be my official girlfriend that my fans will fans will know about"
I said "Erm yeh"
Justin drove me back home and i knocked on the door.
Justin saw Austin so I kissed Justin's cheek.
Justin gave me a goodbye hug and I went to my room and fell asleep.
Whilst I was sleeping I could hear crying.
Who cares??
It was Austin.
I know he was a boy but he wasn't a strong one.