Going Home

Camilas Pov:
Today was my last night with Lauren at Austin's house.I had a fun weekend,but that Becky g drove me mad.I hated that people shipped her with Austin and not me.Well some do,but not all so I always try finding Ausmila accounts on Instagram , but I find like 6 or 7.

I had a bad dream last night it was about ............
The dream:
I was walking in the streets alone at night and this angel came to me and said "Camila I'm your guardian angel and tomorrow their will be disaster In a loved ones house"
I didn't listen to the angel and the next morning I came across being robbed.I went downstairs and my house was a trash.I was so upset and Austin tried cheering me up.

(The end of dream.)

That dream was horrible anyways I woke lauren up.So she asked what happened.
I was so scared in the morning I felt like running to Austins room and waking him up,but I didn't because he must've been tired.i ran downstairs and I just sat on the couch,i heard footsteps from upstairs but I ignored it because I thought it was lauren because I woke her up.Anyways I was sitting there until I felt soft masculine hands covering my eyes.I realised it was austin so I said as far as possible "I'm going to brush my teeth"
He said "Ok babe whatever! Makes you happy!"
So I went upstairs and Into the bathroom.I realised it was the time of the month.It had to be today didn't it.
I just told lauren to get me a pad so she did.

Anyways Afterthat that I just brushed my teeth and after I started brushing my hair but not in the bathroom.I was in the guest room and I decided to curl my hair so I did.It looked really nice so I added a Blue bow as I was wearing a blue skater dress.
I went downstairs and austin tapped on the seat he saved for me and said "what took you so long??"
When he turned to look at my face he was speechless the he just said "Wow! You lo-ok really gorgeous I've answered my own question too" He was stuttering too.
I just gave a wide smile and sat next to him.As I did I got a text message from my mum Sinu cabello.
Sinu:Hey baby we're coming back today so how's it been at Austin's house.
Me:Hey momma Austin has treated me like a queen and I enjoyed this week with my besties and boy friend.

Austin saw the message so he leaned in for a kiss on my cheek.I intertwined his fingers with mine but he let go.
I looked at him with a why?? Face.
He just grinned and got his arms and put them around my waist so then I smiled at him.
He was on his phone and he went on Instagram.He was looking at posts and he kept seeing becstin shippers posting stuff for him to get with becky.I hate the fact that all his fans ship Becky and him.He switched his phone off and said "I've had a great weekend with you and Lauren maybe I can see your place some time"
I said nervously "Mmm yeah"
Austin said "Don't you mean mmm yeah mmm yeah mmm yeah when I saw her walking down the street she looked so fine."
I didn't want him to stop singing as that angelic voice is amazing.
He suddenly stopped and he looked at me and we both just started laughing.
I felt something pinching my bum,i thought it was Austin.
So I said "Austin are you Pinching my butt,baby"
Austin said "My hands are around your waist and get up and check"
So I got out of my seat and I saw a pin.
I said "Austin look I found a pin its Lauren's "
Austin took it out of my hands delicately and threw the pin in the bin.
I smiled at him and I put my arms around his shoulders.He smiled back.
I noticed austin getting up and I said "What are you doing??"
He said "Just wait and See!"
I felt a grip on his hand and he just lifted me up and took me upstairs and he put me on his bed.
Austin said "Want to make something?"
I said "I'm not ready for a baby yet sorry! Maybe if I marry you then I would"
Austin laughed and he said "Not love! I mean a couple collage for our ship name Ausmila or Camstin"
I went bright red and Austin said "Camila you have such a dirty mind"
Austin on purpose just got his hand and creeped them under my shirt"
They felt cold so I put my shirt down and kissed him until we were kissing all over the walls.
I heard the door open,but I thought it was the wind,but it was actually my sister Sofia Cabello.
I heard Sofia say "Camila has a boyfriend called austin Mahoney"
I turned bright red so then I stopped kissing Austin.
I said "Sofia How did u get here?"
Sofia said "Normani,Ally and Dinah dropped me off with mums permission"
Austin said "Cone here baby girl"
Austin had his arms out so I went in them and he stopped me.
Austin said "Not you baby your turns after Sofia"
I turned bright red and I hate it I keep embarrassing myself.
So Sofia hugged Austin and it was so cute so I recorded it.
After Sofia's hug Austin hugged me but he squeezed me tightly.
I got a text from my mum and it said "Austin can stay at our house"
As soon as I read it I showed Austin and he said "Tell her I'd be delighted to come"
I texted my mum that Austin wants to stay.
So Lauren and Sofia were just playing and stuff,whilst I was helping Austin pack.
I was smiling like an ediot,austin leaned in and so I closed my eyes and leaned in.
When I kissed austin it felt kinda hard so when I opened my eyes I saw Austins butt.Austin started laughing so I just chased him around his bed.
I nearly tripped luckily I didn't because I saw Lauren peeking and she was just laughing.
I realised a minute later she saw me accidentally kissing Austins butt.
I'm so glad Austin didn't have big bum.
Me and Austin were putting his stuff into his suitcase.Until I realised Austin leaving.
When he came back he opened my suitcase and saw my one direction bra of Harry Styles.
He picked a pink bra up and took his shirt off.
I knew what he was going to do so I tried reaching my bra but he kept putting it higher and higher.

He put the bra strap on and I burst out laughing so I kissed his cheek.
He put my bra back into my one direction suit case.
As I was working I noticed austin looking at my butt.
He noticed I saw him looking at my butt so Austin said "TWERK! TWERK! TWERK!"
I heard another voice and it was Sophia saying "Shake that Booty sis!!"
Austin hugged Sophia and kissed her cheek.
I think Sophia has a crush on Austin as she's always stalking his Instagram and knows literally everything about him.
It was finally time to go so Austin and the others just got into his range rover.
I was finally at my house so I smiled and got out of the car.
I knocked on the door bell and greeted my mum with a kiss and hug.
So did austin except the kiss.
Sorry I haven't been updating! 😳
Read more in the next chapter .........