Official

Camilas Pov:
It was Sunday And I still haven't told the fans about my little secret,well to them it was big.I noticed some people left my fandom because they didn't like Austin.I was also in the same hotel as him.
Most of them hated me for when we first told them.
I wish I could just punch the haters.
I facetimed Austin.
Austin-Hey Princess Camila
Camila-Hey Prince Charming
Austin-So do u want to tell fans about our relation ship or shall we just keep it a secret.
Camila- I don't know because....... We will get lots of hate.😞
Austin- your husband will be A lucky man when his marrying the most beautiful,intelligent princess ever 😘 you 😏
Camila- Awww Babe!!!! Your so cute 😍
Austin- I think we should just give hints we like each other like.... Give me ideas
Camila- Stare at me like you can't say anything and start flirting and laughing at my jokes.😂
Austin- Yeh that's a great idea!!
Camila- I bet u agree with everything I say 😘
Austin- Maybe baby girl or maybe not.... U never know 😏
Camila-Stop the teasing!! Austy
Austin- Meet me in suite number 345🙏
Camila- ok! 😻 and DBI
Austin- That's England Slang which stands 4 Dong beg it ....... Right Camila!
Camila- Yes ur so clever
Austin- come my suite
Camila- Ok keep your hair on
Austin- 😂
I quickly got changed and combed my hair for tangled and I straightened it.I quickly put on a crop top and a skirt.
I put some make up on and I got a text from austin "what's taking long"
I ignored it and I got another text from austin saying "Don't ignore me babe"
I quickly ran out of my suite and starting walking along the corridors until I tripped and fell onto this boy probably one year older.
I didn't look properly and I realised it was Austin.
I said "Oh Austin I'm so sorry!!!
He said "Its ok"
He picked me up and just intertwined our fingers and I have him a smile.
A Mahomie saw us holding hands so we let go and she asked "are u two dating because if u are well your my OTP"
I said "Were not dating were just friends and well I'm glad I'm in your OTP"
Mahomie girl said "why were you holding hands and why were you staring at austin like lets strip"
I started blushing mad and austin said
To her "please don't tell anyone if you are a true Mahomie we are dating and were just giving clues"
She smiled and said "Omg I'm so happy and I promise I won't tell anyone"
Austin hugged her and took a photo with her I took one with her too.
I was walking with austin,but our fingers weren't intertwined as of last time.
I saw this guy and he looked freaky and firmiliar so he came up to me and said "Hey baby girl can I get a picture?"
I said "Erm don't call me baby girl and what's your name?"
He said "Well I'm Jonathan and I'm well not a harmoniser I'm a camilanator"
Austin whispered in my ear saying "That dudes Wierd his always stalking you we've seen him loads of times.He has a huge crush on you and I won't let him have you"
I said to john "I will take a picture with you Jenny"
He said rudely "Its actually Jonathan dummy"
I took a picture with not a great smile I gave my fake smile and weakest smile.
Jonathan hugged me and I went for it.
Austin looked quite jealous that I hugged him.
That Jonathan guy met me and fifth harmony loads of times and the last time I met him was at the airport.When me and Austin broke up too.
He took a picture of me and him,he kissed my cheek and he uploaded it to Instagram.When he put that picture on Instagram he captioned the picture 'Austin treat your girl right or I will- jonathan'
I was angry about what he had posted that because when me and Austin were together the first time he treated me like royalty.He was also very loyal.
I said to austin "Lets get the elevators before we run into anymore fans"
He said "Hurry I want alone time"
I ran and he opened the elevator button and then we went into it.
Austin and Me started taking selfies.I gave austin a hug and he came in.
I felt his hand go very low and it was my bottom.
We didn't realise that Lauren and Leondre Devries saw us.
They started laughing so Austin took his hand off my butt and there was an awkward silence.Until Leondre and lauren both said In unison "What were u doing?"
We ran out of the elevator and ran to Austin's Suite.
When I went in I couldn't believe my eyes.
I started crying because he painted pictures of me and he had posters of me.
I ran and hugged him tight and then I felt hands go up my shirt.
He literally broke my bra strap.
He took his shirt off and I took my Skirt off.
He said sit on his back.
I took my panties off and sat on austin and said "Wow you feel warm"
Austin asked "Can we just do it?"
I said "I'm not ready and I won't until I'm married"
He said "Ok but i bet u we will have it this year?"
I said "Ok if we do then I get to marry you"
He said "Ok that's deal!"
I said "deal "
We just quickly put our clothes on and he said "are you thinking what I'm thinking"
I said "Yeh"
I stared into his eyes and I felt butterflies and I leaned in for a kiss.
Until I heard a knock on the door.
I fell on top of austin and he was still shirtless.
HAlex and Ally came in and said "Omg you guys had it?"
We got up and defended ourselves and said "No!!"
Ally questioned "Camila why were you on AUSTIN IF U WERNT MAKING ANOTHER SOUL"
I said "Well I basically wanted to feel Austins six pac and I heard a knock on the door which freaked me out and then I just tripped and fell on him"
Alex said "That's funny!!"
Austin smiled at me for not telling the truth.
Ally said "Camila why do u love six packs"
I said "well they're hot and sexy"
Austin just smiled and picked my hands up and put it on his belly.
I kissed him and Alex said "Eww lets get out of here ally"
So Ally and Alex left the room so me and Austin talked.
We watched a film which was called elf.
I couldn't stop laughing,when I heard austin laughing I kissed his cheek.
I was sitting on his lap so I decided to put my fingers on his crotch.
He smiled and said "Your hands feel nice"
I decided to just hold his hands and kiss his cheek.
Austin had a karaoke machine home so we had a duet.
Austin chose my song 'better together'
I sang some of it and Austin posted a video of me singing on Instagram.
I saw comments from mahomies "Wow she can sing like Ariana Grande"
I loved Ariana Grande so it was nice having a nice comment.Every once in a while a hate comment has to pop up.
Austin posted a picture of him kissing my lips on Instagram.
He captioned "You're the best thing that happened to me"
I put another picture of us kissing on Instagram saying "I love austin and its official were together and also if u were a true fan you wouldn't mind!😉"
I'm glad me and Austin made it official so we decided to get a Mac Donald's to celebrate.
We went in Austin's customised range rover.Austin drive in the drive way and said to the lady at macdonalds "I want 2 chicken burger meals with Sprite"
So we ordered and and we collected it and went home.
Me and Austin had eaten the food then we kissed and I went to sleep in his bed with his arms around my waist.
I didn't ever want to get out of those arms.
The end of this chapter follow my Instagram- mahomie_2015
Twitter-Bambinogirl12
Smule sing- Bambino_Singz