Fifty Shades Of Grey

Previously......
Austin gave CAMILA Valentine's presents so they both get excited until ......
Camilas Pov:
Austin gave me lots of presents but he noticed I've been reading this book called 50 shades of grey and it is awesome so we're going to watch it tonight!!
He bought the tickets I really can't wait!!!
I'm so excited so I accidentally hugged austin with excitement and I accidentally.... Touched his ass.
Austin said "Camila you're that excited for sex and you're only going to watch it but... I think it's better actually experiencing it!"
I hit austin lightly on the shoulder so he said "Oww that hurt!"
I started laughing and so I went upstairs and of course austin wanted to follow.
Luckily I had already got my dress on otherwise austin would be watching me get changed which would be very uncomfortable.
I'm a very innocent girl not a bad dirty minded one it's not that Austin's a girl he just doesn't know what girls have to go through when they have a baby.

I've noticed that I'm getting heavier in weight. I'm getting kind of paranoid that I might be pregnant with a baby.
I haven't told Austin that I feel like this so later today I might just go hospital alone but I'm afraid Austin might follow so I need to tell him sooner or later.
I'm just going to tell him later.....
Anyways I was upstairs sitting next to austin while I was looking at myself in the mirror.
Austins face was such a distraction,he kept kissing my neck so I said "Austin can you .... Please go downstairs and watch tv because I'm getting distracted by you."
Austin smirked and said "So.... I'm a distraction I will go unless you kiss me and hug me"
I said "Are you black mailing me?"
Austin smirked again and said "Maybe..... Maybe not you never know"

I said "ok I will hug you and kiss you "
So I just kissed Austin and hugged him like he wanted.
He went downstairs and I just smiled widely.
I got my blusher and put a bit on and put eyeliner.I also put mascara on my lashes and curled them to give them more volume.
I felt like putting lipgloss on so I did.i don't wear foundation as my mum wants me to look natural.
I feel like Austins my life and I feel like his going to leave me behind like my friends in the past.
I've been so busy with Austin that I haven't got in touch with my band,family and most importantly my fans.
I think I should go on my phone and take a selfie for Instagram.
I noticed austin was downstairs and he was watching Sophia the first.
He looked kind of interested so I made a video for Instagram and captioned it 'Austin likes Sophia the first 😂'
Austin didn't notice I recorded him so he said "Camila you look gorgeous come and take a seat"
I went to him and sat next to him and he got his phone out and we took selfies.
I checked Instagram and he posted it on his page and captioned it 'Going to watch Fifty shades of grey with da bae @camila_cabello 😘'
I commented on his post and said 'I love you and I can't wait to watch it!!! 😍'
Austin was watching something on his phone and he said "Camila I'm going to get you back!"
I said "for what!!"
Austin said "You told my fans I watch Sofia the first"
I started laughing "Atleast I kept them updated"
I pulled Austin's hand and we went inside his car.
I sat at the front seat whilst Austin was driving.
I started talking to him about our fans.
We finally arrived at the cinema I smiled so Austin interwined our fingers.
It felt so good I could touch them all day.
Austin ordered our stuff so he asked the lady "Can we have Large popcorn,Nachos,Ben and herrus ice cream and large Pepsi please".
The lady said "your Camila cabello right??? My daughters a fan so can I get your autograph"
I smiled and said "Yeh I'm Camila but you pronounced it wrong anyways where shall I sign it on"
She gave me a book filled with celebrity autographs and said "here". So I signed mine next to Justin Bieber and Harry Styles.
The lady never asked Austin for his autograph.
The lady grabbed us large popcorn,Nachos,Ice-Cream and Large pepsi.
I said "bye" so I carried the popcorn and nachos whilst Austin carried the ice cream and large Pepsi.
I noticed I was holding the warm stuff whilst Austin was holding cold stuff.

We gave our booked tickets and we went to cinema room 8.
Me and austin just walked in the room and we laid all the stuff down and went To the back seats.
We weren't at the back but one seat away from the back.
I was eating my popcorn until I felt a kick.
(Did u think the baby??"
Well you are wrong there was this annoying kid behind me and he kept kicking me.
I told Austin "Austin this kid behind us keeps kicking me"
Austin got up and went to the kids mum and said "excuse me can you please tell I'm assuming your son to stop kicking my girlfriend"
The lady shouted "That's my husband you blind bat!!!"
I noticed after he was 25 but he was 3ft8.She got her handbag and hit Austin in the face.
I got angry so I got up and slapped the lady.
The lady said "Your a slut!! Bitch"
Me and the lady started having a fight I kept punching her until she was at the ground.
The security man came and said "You ladies stop fighting!!"
We didn't listen to Him so we started rolling on the floor.
The man said to The lady's husband "Excuse me your mum is crazy get her out of here now!!"
Austin started laughing and so guardsaid "Why you laughing because I'm kicking your girlfriend Out to!"
I said "I'm famous! I'm in Fifth Harmony I'm Camila Cabello"

The lady got up and said "Wait.... What your Camila because I was a fan and now... I'm having second thoughts"
The security guard kicked the lady out and she said "Why can that slut stay?"
The guard said "Well she's famous and you're not!!"
I laughed and so I got back to Austin and hugged him.
I was lucky the adverts were running whilst me and that lady were fighting because as soon as I sat down the film began.
Later......
I was just enjoying the movie ...........
Once the movie finished I hit up and went with Austin to his car and I said "Austin I think I'm pregnant"
Austin said "Well that must be right remember when we had it"
I said "Oh yeah...but Austin promise you'll be a good dad"
He said "I promise I'll try not to spoil him but I will treat him good"
We finally arrived at my house so I went to sleep dreaming about life.
___________________________
Thanks guys! 😜 4 reading my book I'm actually thinking of doing a long Ausmila book this one.Like i will be working on a new book Another Ausmila but in Camilas diary point of view.
Anyways I wondering if you could vote and comment and please share.
Anyways every time I post a chapter their will be a question.
Go follow justinmahone74 Her book my saviour is awesome go check it out!
Also check out camp wekiva another ausmila story.

Question of the Day:
1.What do u wanna be when you grow up?
2.Fav Food
1.I probably want to be a writer or teacher.
2.🍕Pizza (love it)
I wonder what the future a holds.
😊👍 Anyways Keep Smiling! 👍