Bored!

Austins Pov:
I was so bored,and really upset That me and Camila weren't together.I thought because I'm Austin Mahone i'dd get every girl by my charm,but no I hurt her real bad.
It was a misunderstanding I called Becky Sexy because she .... Threatened to tell her my secret and Camila's secret.
It all happened when we had to peform Magic together.Anyways, Becky said angrily Austin come here"
I said "I'm coming beast"
Becky said "what did u call me???"
I started stuttering and saying "n-no-thing"
She said "you better not!!"
She grabbed her sharp nail and pushed me against a wall and said
"LISTEN MAHONE I KNOW U GET ALL THE GIRL BUT IF YOU CALL ME BEAST AGAIN I SWEAR I CAN DO A LOT OF SHIT! U listening!"
I said "Yeh"
Becky said "Well you better be because I know that you and Selena Gomez were Dating at Pizza Hut one of the nights and you and her made out!"
I said "And???? Get to the point,Gomez"
Becky said "If you don't call me sexy on the phone then I will expose that secret and that precious Camila Cabello her secret is that you and her had it at her birthday party because I saw you! U listening Everytime I call u call me sexy got it?"
I gulped and said "Yeh and why were u spying at me and Camila"
Becky said "I saw some interesting parts Austin,interesting"
I said "You discust me!!"
I went home after that.
Anyways I really liked Camila and I will admit when interviewers ask me "Have you had your first kiss??"
I'm like "Yeh"
They're like "When and what happened"
I made shit up saying I was at a birthday party and I was underwater and I got my first kiss with some girl then.
It was a genius idea.
I'm a flipping idiot because I had taken her virginity away from her.

I was still in Camilas house so I went up to her and tapped on her shoulder.
I sat on her floor and said
"Camila I'm really sorry! I know my apology won't be accepted but I would hope if we could still be friends"
Camila said "I'm fine! Oh yeah"
I hear her sobs.
So I rubbed her back and said "A hug??"
She just nodded so I gave her a warm hug.I couldn't help but stare in her brown eyes.
She started leaning in but I stopped her and said "You have a boyfriend?"
Camila said "I'm sorry I forgot and aren't you dating beck?
I said "Believe me Camila I'm. Not. Dating that witch Becky I called her sexy because one of the days she saw me and she threatened me to tell our secret about what happened at your birthday She said unless I called her sexy on th phone she wouldn't tell anyone and also she tried raping me.She put me up the wall unless I called her a hot queen."
Camila said "Oh I really didn't know I'm so sorry I hope we can still be friends"
Camila gave me a hug and I accepted it.
I said "Mila we can still be friends and I'm going to find a princess but not Becky"
I really wanted Mila back but she was dating the bad boy Justin.
Camila said "Aww! That's so cute! I bet any girl would want you.Look at you your H-O-T"
I said "Thanks 😊👍 Mila"

Justin's Pov:
I was just woken up by my morning alarm.
When I woke up I got a message from Selena😭:Hey Justin I'm really sorry but I really miss you I wish you could forgive me
I broke up with Selena because at my birthday party I saw her and Austin mahone having a make out session.At that time Camila saw and I saw her crying.
I didn't know who Camila was then so I ran to the ladies rest rooms.
I knocked on the toilet door.
She sobbed "Go away!"
I said "Its me justin"
She said "Bieber or timberlake"
I said "JB Babe"
She opened the door and i said "I know why you're upset,i can see the way you look at Austin you like him and I noticed he kinda looks at your butt and eyes but you never notice.Im going to dump someone today."
Camila said "Don't break your girls Heart"
I said "I'm breaking up with her because I saw her having a make out session with Mahone"
Camila said "Selena's your girlfriend?"
I said sadly "Not anymore! 😢"
Camila hugged me and i kind of felt a butterfly in my stomach.
Camila was sad too that mahone was kissing selena.
*end of past*
I was calling Selena
"Hey Selena I don't think we should date we should just be friends ok??"
Selena said "Er yeah"

End of chapter.
I'm really sorry guys I have to revise for my exams so I will try updating when I get time.I would've updates yesterday but I was revising.
Please keep voting,sharing and comment ❤️🎤