The Camstin Party

Austin had a surprise for Camilla after the fireworks display he payed for her and carried her to this hall door.Before they went in Camilla said " Austin!! What are you doing you might drop me anyways I don't mind as long as you don't drop me awww!!! Your eyes are so pretty hazel is so dreamy but you're real." Austin says " thanks I love your brown eyes don't worry I won't drop you cam"
Austin takes Camilla into this massive hall everyone shout s "surprise!!!!"
Camilla says " Omg I can't believe you are so kind also!!! Ahhhhhh!!!! Yay my favourite band is here one direction come on then don't u want a hug"
Camilla grabs austin and goes for a hug.Camilla goes around the room and sees a beatiful cake which has Happy Austin + Camilla Date xxx love Austin 😏😍
She talks to austin for hours then she takes selfies with all the 1d members.Her Favourite is Harry Styles and Niall Horan because they've got a great sense of humour.Selena Gomez had been rumoured to be dating Austin Mahone In Disney land,Camilla saw it on Twitter by some Mahomies (austins fandom name).
Camila decided to say to Austin " Austin look on my phone is it true you went out with Selena gomez like last year when we weren't dating. There was a door in the party so austin dragged Camilla in the room.Camilla put on the light and Austin said " shhhh one directions Niall Horan will hear as he dated her i did date Selena for like 2 days shes a nice girl , but we both have different interests and she still has feelings for Justin Bieber so I said it won't work and how come? don't get worried I love you more I only thought Selena was pretty but her interests are just
Not great.So how come you want to know."
Camilla says " ermmm basically on Twitter people are saying you're cheating on me but that's just rubbish but are you" she questions him.Austin says " Camilla if I holded this party all for you I would never cheat on a girl now that's just wrong you will always be my girl cam so don't let rumours brain wash you"
Camilla says " ok I won't and I will not get brain washed by Twitter and social media rumours.
Austin lets get out of here!! Camilla screams so austin opens the door Camilla fell onto her fav 1d member ,which was Niall Horan.He grabbed her hand and he said "can we talk in private without your friend"
Austin says in a sweet voice " Hey Niall I forgot to mention I'm actually Dating Camilla she's my Girlfriend so if your asking her out I'm telling you she's mine"
Niall whispers in Camillas hear saying " ermm this is awkward but I was going to ask you out but I'll stick with Selena "
Camilla gives him a hug and smiles.
Austin smiles at Niall and says "Hey Niall want to do a song with me and your band"
Niall says" wait let me ask the other guys"
Niall asks the other lads they sure wait first let us hear you sing. " oh sure I'll do one right now called places on stage. "
Austin speaks into the microphone and he says " this song is for my girl I wrote it just for Camilla so Camilla can u come up on stage
With me" Camilla goes onto stage and he hugs her and holds her hand for the song he sang to her places the song he wrote her.
At the End they kiss on the lips. One direction had recorded the song and Austins manager had posted it on youtube.On YouTube some fans said " boo!! I ship becstin becky g with Austin they're better" some had said " awww!! Austin his so romantic"