Shawns message

Camilas Pov:
It was morning and I was so excited because I was now Austins fiancé which was great.
I needed the toilet and I felt kind of wet.
I went and sat on the toilet seat until I noticed blood.... Oh shit...
I forgot I was probably on my period,yesterday but I was so stupid I didn't know. That meant I wasn't pregnant.... Few!! I'm so glad I don't have to go through too much stress as I was busy singing.
I heard Austin knock on the door saying "Is Everything alright?".
"Ur... No Can you go in my bag and get me pads"
Austin said "How can you be on when your having a baby?..I really don't get it"
He was probably rubbing his head with his hand,that's my prediction.
I said "Austin I don't know how to tell you but I actually was on my prior yesterday but I had bad cramps but hardly that much blood so I'm not preggers but I'm still marrying you nothing will change that"
Austin heard his ringtone from his phone.
It was Rihannas Diamonds song.
No affense to Rihanna but I think her songs are terrible and I swear she loves to strip like Nicky Minaj.Anyways who am I?? To judge.
Ha ha I know I'm Camila Cabello from Fifth Harmony.
(A/N:Camila's Probably not cocky lol just wanted to add a bit of different thought I go the story)

Austin gulped and said "Camila I'm glad your still marrying me even though your not having a baby"
I finally got out of the toilet and I went into my bedroom where Austin was.
I randomly went up to him and got my arms out and he said "what... If you really want me to shave your armpits get me a razor or if you want me to kiss them I will"
I started laughing at his goofiness so I replied with "Goof Ball!! I want a hug!!!"
Austin said "I know Camila it's the time of the month but what's with all the shouting about"
I said "Oh shut up!!"
I lightly punched his shoulder and he lied and said "Owww!!! Mila!! That really hurt!! Mila bit my finger!!! Mum!!!"
I starting laughing so he just hugged me until My mum walked in the room and said "Camila why was Austin screaming out Mum!!! What did u do to him"
Austin said "She punched me " *smiles*
I said "No I didn't!!"
Mum said "You guys acting so childish your soon going to be husband and wife"
Austin rudely interrupted and said "Well...Sinu you gotta admit when we act childish it's kinda cute "
Mum said "Ok austin sweetie anyways Mila while I'm in here I'll just collect your laundry basket"
My cheeks turned bright red so I just pointed to where it was.
As my mum was walking out my room,austin noticed she had dropped my bra and Knickers.
Austin got up being the gentle man he is he picked it up and just had a closer look he put it back in the basket.
I just couldn't stop bursting with redness,i could've been my mums special spaghetti family recipe with me in it.
That was so lame!!

I decided to go on my phone but instead I took a few selfies.My fans have had enough of Austin photo bombing or joining in with me.
Some of Austin's so called✌️Mahomies send me death threats,which makes me tear up when I sometimes feel like I'm having a dirty,horrible,terrible,no good very bad day!!!!!

I went on Twitter and checked the Dms.
I saw one from Shawn Mendes,He is kinda hot,my sister Sofia is crushing on him.... She's too young lol 😙
Shawn sent a picture of him with me,previously.
He wrote 'Dear Camila I was wondering if you and Austin would like to double date with me and Lauren on Friday.I know I had a crush on you before but now I think I'm crushing on your sister Sofia..... Only joking anyways I like Lauren and we found out we totally have so much I'm common'

I was kinda upset he was dating Lauren,i totally don't ship that I ship lauren and Austin.
Only joking... Austins mine!! Only mine!!
I think I should calm down anyways I replied with a message saying 'I can't wait send me all the details on i message.
He gave me all the details.
whilst I was resting my head on Austins shoulders.
Before I could explain to Austin he said "I'm totally up for this double date"
He was smirking whilst touching my thighs.
I said "It's tomorrow"
He said "I'm so sad I'm going home today"
I felt Austin's hand hold my waist so I just stared into his eyes and forcefully kissed him.
My dad walked in.So I quickly jumped but instead I landed on top of clark,which caused me to cringe.
My dad just smirked and left the room.
I noticed I was still on Austin but I just stayed there.
Until Austin's Limo finally came he quickly grabbed his bags and I followed while he went down.
Austin said "It's been a crazy month!! I'm going to miss you so much"
He just kissed my cheek then I hugged him and closed my eyes.

Alex said "awwww!!"
We blushed as we heard him snap away on his phone I said "Bye Austin"
He waved bye and I went back in.
I went in the living room and i saw Sofia.
Sofia said "When are you going to meet Shawn.. I miss his hugs!!"
She sulked so I teased "Has my little sister got a crush"
She started blushing and so I said "His hugs are warm but Austins are better"
Sofia argued "No his hugs are horrible!!!! Shawns perfect"
I said "I see your over Austin then sofia"
Sofia said "When I get married I. Will be Mrs Mendes"
I just started laughing so I said "In your dreams"
I just sat back and watched Austins old YouTube videos.
___________________________
As I keep saying I'm so happy I've got new readers 😘
I think Shawn And Camila would be cute together (comment if u agree)
Question of the chapter:
(4 the girls)If you were a boy 4 the day what would the first thing you'd do?
(Boys)If u were a girl 4 a day what would you firstly do?
Keep reading voting and commenting I'm working on writing collabs ..😀