Austins Rescue

Camila Pov:
It has been 5 days since I broke up with austin.
I'm so sad my mum has been trying to clear my tears up.
I can't believe Austin kissed Lauren,my best friend.I have an interview today and I really don't want to go but my mum said "Don't let Austin ruin your confidence"
I looked at the time and it was 3:00pm.I quickly straightened my hair and put some make up on.I put on some blue jumper with jeans and my blue Uggs.I also brushed my teeth and had breakfast.I ate weetabix and I had a glass of orange juice.
I was still so upset you could tell by my voice.I was so angry and wish I could punch Austin's face at the moment.
My mum drove me to my radio interview.I was glad it was not showing my face I looked like I just got hurt by a boy which was true but I didn't want rumours. Lauren texted me and said "Camila babe I'm really sorry that Austin kissed me I don't have any feelings for him I like Brad from the vamps"
I said "I'm still angry that he hurt me I wish you could punch him for me"
She said "I have always hated Austin but I'm not going to hit him,he will tell his mahomies."
I didn't reply after that.I finally arrived so I went in this radio room.
The lady said "Hello Camila so the first question is (is) Camren real?"
I said "No me and Lauren are just really close like sisters but I'm not a lesbian no offence to the others"
The interviewer said "Ok well atleast that's cleared well people are worried that you haven't been on Twitter or your social media sites so How's your week been?"
I said "Its been really boring , stressful and upsetting"
She said "So how's your romance with Austin going"
I said in a light tone "Well actually were not together any more"
She said "hmm ok"
I said "things happen!"
She said "I'm really sorry I shouldn't have asked that question"
I added "Its ok but you were just doing your job"
She said "Bye Camila that's the end"
I said "bye and thanks for having me"
She said "Thanks for coming"
I have her a hug and I left with my mum.
Mum said "Sweetie,How was your interview"
I said "Alright! But not too bad"
She said "Ok Camila do u want to eat?"
I said "I want to eat macdonalds maybe"
She said "Ok darling"
I said "I don't want to eat Inside momma"
She said "I get why sweet pie"
I love my mum and all it sometimes Shes overprotective.This is because before when I was dating austin I went to his house for a sleepover my mum said don't let him take your Virginity.That was quite embarrassing but I can't imagine Austin doing that.
When my mum arrived in the drive thru she ordered me a cheese burger with fries.I was parked outside the drive thru.
I started eating my burger and my mum said "Are you ok"
She asked as I kept coughing.
My mum said that the burger was stuck in my throat.
My mum started screaming for help until a firmiliar red Range Rover was behind us.
Austin was there he opened the door and layed me flat.
my mum said "what on earth are you doing?"
He said "I'm saving Camila by cpr"
Austins pov:
I kates Camila down and I did mouth to mouth and I pressed her tummy and got the burger out.
She started crying and hugged me and she said "Austin thanks for saving me"
I said "Anything for you and I'm really really sorry about the sleepover game it was a mistake I don't like Lauren I love you and only you"
She said "I love you too"
She kissed me whilst getting up.
I asked "Do you want to get back together?"
She said "I don't know austin maybe if we hang out alone more"
Camillas mum said "Thanks Austin so much for saving my daughter"
I gave her a hand shake.
I went and hopped into my car with Alex.

He said "what happened"
I said "well Camila was choking on Her burger so I did cpr and saved her"
Camila's Pov:
I can't be anymore thankful to austin.
I love him to peaces.i can't believe he save me!!