𝟭𝟱: cherries

𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘯'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷

𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘯'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷

i snuggled up into the soft pillow i was laying on and heard a faint giggle. i ignored it because i just wanted to sleep.

"dean." an angelic voice softly said. "um.. dean?"

i groaned, "hmm?" not wanting to get up.

"cookie, you're.. um- you're uh laying on my tit." rizzo quietly said but i heard her loud and clear. "did you hear me?"

"mhm." i nodded.

"then why aren't you getting up?"

"because you make a good pillow."

"oh my gosh." i heard her breathe out and lift her arm. i raised my head from her chest, lightly getting off of her to see that she was covering her eyes and some of her blushing cheeks with her hand.

i had been laying on top of her with my head on her chest because last night she wanted to go to her dorm but i wanted her to stay with me. so i slept on her. clingy, i know. but i don't care, i want to be with my girlfriend.

i looked down at her lips that had the sun shining on them through the curtains. her naturally pink and soft lips that are absolutely perfect.

well, everything's perfect about her. really. every damn thing about her. her appearance never fails to take my breath away and her personality is so much more worth than her appearance. yeah, she's the most beautiful girl i've ever seen besides my mom but her personality just makes her ten times better.

i moved up a bit and leaned down, connecting our lips. she automatically kissed back even though she was flustered. she wrapped her arms around my neck and leaned in too.

this quickly turned into a make-out session like usual. what can i say? i love kissing her.

we kept kissing until we had to pull away for air. i took a look at her face. yep, she was blushing. she blushes wayyy more than when we first met. but i have no problem with that, it make her more adorable with her baby face.

i laid back down on her and buried my face in the crook of her neck. she has her head facing the opposite direction so that my head would have room.

and we just laid there in a comfortable silence, enjoying each other's presence. we didn't need to talk at all or anything. we knew what each other felt. there was nothing to be said and we were okay with that.

sometimes, i take this time to think about whatever. whether it's about a future with me and her in it or about my next math test that i'll need help studying for. and of course, she'll be the one to help me study because she is literally a scholar.