𝟳: the ducks are dead

𝘳𝘪𝘻𝘻𝘰'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷

𝘳𝘪𝘻𝘻𝘰'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷

the ducks and i woke up bright and early for the secret game against varsity. we were wearing our duck jerseys from the championships.

i was so ready to whoop these big bitches. sounds wrong, but i don't know any other way to put it. i skated along with julie and scooter came up, "can we call it even?" scooter said towards julie.

"i hate ties. it's like kissing your own brother." julie answered making a grossed out face while i chuckled. she skated away, leaving scooter smiling.

"butterscotch, quit cheesin'." i laughed and went with julie.

averman went to go taunt riley's ass because he looked like he got into a fight with a damn cactus and lost.

i went up to charlie.

"hey charlie, you takin' face off or me?" i asked.

"i'll take face off. take defense." he said serious because the game was about to start.

"got it, captain." i say. connie and guy were on either side of charlie while luis and i were on defense. julie and goldberg decided they'd take turns as goalie so for the first half, goldie was gonna be it.

then banks came up to us, "charlie, i didn't know until last minute. you gotta believe me." he begged for forgiveness.

"yeah right, preppy." charlie sassed and went to go take the face off.

adam looked at me with pleading eyes, "c'mon riz."

i looked at adam disappointed because the team had told me about what went down at dinner, "yeah i believe you-"

"thank you!" he praised.

"but... you didn't stay to help em, though. come on, banks. what are you? a warrior or a duck?"

"a duck, why would you even ask that?"

"because you sure as hell aren't flocking with us right now." i say and take my place, getting ready for the game to begin.

the puck was center. charlie and riley faced off. they hit each others' sticks three times before riley knocked charlie down and hit the puck to one of his teammates. that hit riley just downed charlie with was pretty fucking harsh.

cole had the puck so guy and connie went after him.

"oh great, two for one!" cole exclaimed as he pushed them both down. i tried going after them but next thing you know, three warriors had me pinned.