𝟭𝟰: game over

𝘳𝘪𝘻𝘻𝘰'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷

𝘳𝘪𝘻𝘻𝘰'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷

the team and i skated back onto the ice.

"here we go into the third period of a well fought battle. oh look! here come the ducks. hey! wait a second- is that dean portman?! well it looks like the other bash brother is back and he's brought the ducks a renewed spirit. dean portman hasn't skated for awhile but he's more known for his enforcer skills. maybe his girlfriend, monroy, might get in on some of the action and we'll be on the edge of our seats!" the announcer exclaimed as we went over to our bench.

"so, coach? you gonna let me have some fun this period?" i pleaded.

he sighed, "yeah yeah but i better not see too many goons get carried away in the death bed." he smiled.

i smirked and grabbed my helmet, "no promises."

he patted me on the back, "take face off. knock em dead, monroy."

"oh so you do want it to be a blood bath?" i jokingly ask as i skate away.

"monroy is on the ice! i repeat, monroy is on the ice! this is what we have all been waiting for! the warriors better brace themselves cause the bash babe is free from the bench and is out for blood!" the announcer exclaimed as the crowd went crazy.

jeez, they really wanted me on the ice.

fulton, dean, guy, goldie and i took our positions. dean and i approached center and that's when cole decided to show up.

"look, it's the other bash brother and the bash hottie. ooh i'm shakin' now." cole taunted and laughed.

"ooh, i'm shakin' now." i mocked in a dorky voice. "shut the fuck up, cole. you won't be talking when i shove my skate down that ass sucker you call a mouth."

"oh you love me, sweetie." cole smirked and i looked at dean. uh-oh.

"so you're the big enforcer, huh? it's nice to meet you. you know, we have something in common-" dean said to be cut off by cole.

"shut up, let's play hockey." cole said acting all tough.

"whatever you say, sunshine." dean chuckled and i left to go take center. it looked like cole had said something to dean but i didn't pay attention to it because i was too busy will riley's shitty trash talk.

"well, if it isn't little ms. babe monroy. you know, orion did a good thing to keep you off the ice. if i was coach, i would've kicked you off the team. you're the worst player in history." riley spoke.