𝟲: ants

riz' outfit^

𝘳𝘪𝘻𝘻𝘰'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷

𝘳𝘪𝘻𝘻𝘰'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷

the varsity team saw our prank but didn't do anything to us in return. they probably have something planned.

currently, i'm in the lunch line getting food. and i learned that they have red velvet cheesecake! this school is fancy as hell. i grabbed a slice of cheesecake and moved onto the next selection. hmm, mac and cheese? hmm nah, i'll just stick to burgers today-

"hey riz." a voice said from besides me. i turned to look at scooter.

scooter, or scott jacobs, is one of my old friends from detroit that i played hockey with. he moved to minnesota and got into eden hall after i moved.

"sup butterscotch. new jacket?" i snicker, already knowing it was brand new because his other one was frozen and shattered into smithereens.

he laughed, "yeah i'll admit, it was a good prank. we deserved it."

"hell yeah you did. so what's up? here to get my number for your buddies?" i asked pointing to the goons in the back.

"how'd you know?"

"just a hunch. i can feel them burning holes at my ass." i shrug. scooter chuckled and opened his mouth and i cut him off, already knowing what he was about to say, "and no, you cannot have my number. i got a boyfriend, remember?"

"i know, so how are you and portman? no problems, right?" scooter checked in. he always treated me like a little sister, like fulton.

"nah, but we do need to talk about julie. when are you gonna ask the girl out?" i asked. scooter and julie are having some type of teen goalie romance. i honestly don't give a damn that they're on different teams that are having a rivalry right now. they would be cute together but they're being wimps about it.

"i can't do that, riz." he said sad.

"what's gonna happen if ya do, riley's gonna get on your ass about it? forget about big mouth and just go get the girl. okay? be happy."

"okay." he smiled and nodded.

"good. now i'll see you later, butterscotch."

"bye."

the varsity left the ducks' table as i arrived. it looked like that had a talk or something because the ducks were left with surprised and happy expressions.