𝟴: day off

𝘳𝘪𝘻𝘻𝘰'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷

𝘳𝘪𝘻𝘻𝘰'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷

it was the next day and i woke up to knocking on my door.

"ugh, what the heck." i mumble annoyed as i get up to stop the continuous knocking. "what?" i say, opening the door and there stood a smiling fulton and charlie. "what are you guys doing here? didn't julie tell you guys i wasn't going to class today?"

"yeah but neither are we. we're gonna skip, come on. get dress, we're going to the carnival." charlie said, barging into my room with fulton and started chilling on my bed.

"do i have to?" i whined.

"yes, now go before i tell dean to come here and get you ready." fulton threatened as if that's as an actual threat.

i scoffed, "i wish he would." charlie wolf whistled at my comment.

"i know you do but c'mon lover girl, we haven't spent time together ever since you came here." fulton reasoned and charlie nodded in agreement.

"fine." i gave in and go get some clothes from my closet.

i went into the bathroom and changed:

i brushed my teeth, hair and all that jazz

i brushed my teeth, hair and all that jazz. my hair has gotten pretty long, not gonna lie. but i like it. i put on my dark green bandanna and come back out of the bathroom to see fulton and charlie looking about something.

"hey riz, who's this?" charlie asked, pointing to the picture of me, hans and my parents on my seventh birthday on my nightstand. i remember that day, it was the day my dad had given me his jersey number to wear when i was in pee wee's. probably the proudest i have ever been of myself.

hans always said i was a mini version of my dad even though i never really saw it. i had my mom's hair while having my dad's eyes. that was the only thing i ever saw in common between him and i besides the love for hockey.